Lump Trip Dec. 23rd?

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by bpitcher, Nov 29, 2006.

1. bpitcher

bpitcher Senior Member

Looking for 2 to go with Capt Eddie for a lump trip. The date is set right after the new moon, so hopefully the fish will cooperate. If the lump hasnt turned on then we will fish the floaters. Looking for some commitments soon.

413-687-9029

Brad

2. Bret

Bret Senior Member

If I didnt have to help Santa, I would be interested...I hope you guys get into the big uns..

3. jojo

jojo Guest

How long is this trip ? and where are they going out from?

4. bpitcher

bpitcher Senior Member

Trip will last one day, departing Venice, LA.

Brad

5. Ragman

Ragman Moderator

How long is this trip ? and where are they going out from?

Hey, no asking about another trip until you post a report about your last one, with pictures!!! :p

6. bpitcher

bpitcher Senior Member

Still looking for at least one more.

Brad

7. semipro

semipro Senior Member

anybody knows captain eddies ph #? 24 dec .two of us can go fishing from venice.we couldnt go big e trip canseled ,we have a big time tuna itch,please help any idea welcome...

8. bpitcher

bpitcher Senior Member

anybody knows captain eddies ph #? 24 dec .two of us can go fishing from venice.we couldnt go big e trip canseled ,we have a big time tuna itch,please help any idea welcome...
    Sent you a PM...

Brad

9. semipro

semipro Senior Member

Brad
    Thank you for the # ,I talk with him and sat up Christmas Tuna trip for 24 dec. We couldnt go any other day because of work...I hope you find your fourth person,We need one more also if any body intersted call me 713 995 2660 cost $300.I pray for weather,I wish for you guys good luck...