360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost my camera at Fisherman's Wharf on 6/24 while unloading gear from the boat. I was putting away a few last things and can't find my camera. The last place I had it was Fishermans Wharf taking pics of the catch. I must have sat it down on my pickup in the parking lot. Anyone find a camera? The other half is not going to be pleased with me since it is hers.:eek:

·
821 Posts
I checked around at Fishermens Wharf and asked inside. No luck, a lot of people wouldn't turn it in if they found it. I'll check with Capt Hale, he could have found it and put it on the boat. Sorry.

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked around at Fishermens Wharf and asked inside. No luck, a lot of people wouldn't turn it in if they found it. I'll check with Capt Hale, he could have found it and put it on the boat. Sorry.
Thanks a bunch Nate. I think I sat it down on my pickup and it must have fallen off when I moved it. You are right about a lot of people not turning it in if found. It would make a quick buck in a pawn shop. At least it was not an expensive one and can easily be replaced. I am just disappointed I won't have those pictures of the trip. Looks like Donna is getting a new one. I saw that post on the other board and thought I might have got lucky,but that is not my camera.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.