Lost camera!

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by barbwire, Jun 27, 2009.

1. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

I lost my camera at Fisherman's Wharf on 6/24 while unloading gear from the boat. I was putting away a few last things and can't find my camera. The last place I had it was Fishermans Wharf taking pics of the catch. I must have sat it down on my pickup in the parking lot. Anyone find a camera? The other half is not going to be pleased with me since it is hers.:eek:

2. etan

etan Senior Member

I'll go down and check around for it. Don't want momma mad! It was fun fishing with you and your son, Nate

3. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

I'll go down and check around for it. Don't want momma mad! It was fun fishing with you and your son, Nate
    Thank you! We had a blast.

4. etan

etan Senior Member

I checked around at Fishermens Wharf and asked inside. No luck, a lot of people wouldn't turn it in if they found it. I'll check with Capt Hale, he could have found it and put it on the boat. Sorry.

5. pccurr

pccurr Junior member

6. barbwire

barbwire Senior Member

I checked around at Fishermens Wharf and asked inside. No luck, a lot of people wouldn't turn it in if they found it. I'll check with Capt Hale, he could have found it and put it on the boat. Sorry.
    Thanks a bunch Nate. I think I sat it down on my pickup and it must have fallen off when I moved it. You are right about a lot of people not turning it in if found. It would make a quick buck in a pawn shop. At least it was not an expensive one and can easily be replaced. I am just disappointed I won't have those pictures of the trip. Looks like Donna is getting a new one. I saw that post on the other board and thought I might have got lucky,but that is not my camera.