Looking good for Saturday Venice overnighter

Discussion in 'Offshore Fishing Reports' started by bigshellbeachbum, Jan 29, 2009.

1. bigshellbeachbum

bigshellbeachbum Junior member

I decided to go ahead and book an overnighter with Captain Will with Pelagic and roll the dice with the weather. Right now it is looking pretty good to me but I’m not very good at weather prediction. I will be taking my two sons and a nephew (15, 16 and 16). Right now the main thing I am worried about is the cold. We all have neoprene waders and were thinking that may be the way to go. Any one have any better or different ideas?
    Thanks Scott

2. d-a

d-a Senior Member

I decided to go ahead and book an overnighter with Captain Will with Pelagic and roll the dice with the weather. Right now it is looking pretty good to me but I’m not very good at weather prediction. I will be taking my two sons and a nephew (15, 16 and 16). Right now the main thing I am worried about is the cold. We all have neoprene waders and were thinking that may be the way to go. Any one have any better or different ideas?
    Thanks Scott

You should use a set of insulated coveralls, like for hunting. Preferably water proof.

d-a

3. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

GRUNDENS. dont leave the dock without them. they're completely waterproof and you just put layers on underneath. if you get wet in the cold....your day sucks.