Looking for a Charter

Discussion in 'Boat Pooling' started by emorgan, Apr 1, 2009.

1. emorgan

emorgan Member

Looking for a 12 hour charter out of port Aransas or Freeport. Species wanted are AJ's, Groupers, Ling, Mahi and Tuna. Would like a charter for 6 to 8 people. Any information would be appreciated very much.

Thanks Emorgan

2. J-Philla

J-Philla Senior Member

Hi my name is Josh Phillips i saw your thread and thought that you might be interested in chartering my boat out of freeport. I operate the Jetty Buster, a 40ft uniflight inboard diesel. My boat has a large shaded back deck and a fully inclosed cabin with bench seating, and a fully functional head. A little history on myself would be that i grew up fishing out of freeport, and for the last 10 years i have worked in the charter fishing business. You can ask a lot of the members on this board that have fished with me before on the Big E about my commitment to customer service and helping people land big fish. If you might be interested in chartering my boat my weekday price mon-thurs is 1360.00 for up to 8 passengers, and my weekend price is 1700.00 for up to 10 passengers, my vessel in coastguard inspected annually, and i am permitted to fish up to 14, but for space sake i only book up to 12 at 170.00 a head after the first 8, or 10 which ever day it might be. my books are open now and i am accepting deposits to hold a dates. If what i have sounds interesting drop me a call at 979-709-1021.

Joshua Phillips

3. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Can youpost some pictures of the boat as well as information on the range and cruising speeds. Thanks

4. emorgan

emorgan Member

Josh,

Thanks for the reply, but I have already booked with Cowboy Charters with Captain Mike Jennings.
    I will be sure and keep your number, as we are looking to put another trip together soon. Josh do you do any long range tuna runs later in the year(number of hours and ammenities)? I have 10 to 12 guys that are wanting to put one of these together this year, I would be very interested in going on one of these trips with you. Let me know what you might have.

Thanks, Emorgan