360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
VaRandy said:
Did you ever pull this off? Sounds like your lease is well suited for a steel shoot. If you still have it, what chance is there for a multi day get together like you offered below. I am on the East Coast and can't justify it for a day shoot but would love to join up with other shooters, especially 360 crew.

I am good all the way beyond your setup, in fact good to 2 miles if any want to witness it. I have optical rangefinder for excessive distance and strapped Swarovski spotter well suited for that need.

I need to make a coordinated trip out west to shoot each year from now on.
we did pull this off, we had 13 people for the weekend

we had a few retired/ ex Navy, Army, Marine that came out weeks later and shot 1000 yds with a 22-250

I will gauge interests and maybe set up another one next year.
A multi day is definitely possible.
I now have a cabin , travel trailer and 2 20 ft trailers with AC/Heat so can accomodate

I can't justify the trip from the Atlantic ocean for a couple of days but if someone will come early or stay late a couple of days OR I can find another shoot in the area, I will be there. Always looking for long range areas, particularly those with the big bore serious LR rigs.

Glad you guys got to enjoy the shoot!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.