late labor day report.

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Bret, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Bret

Bret Senior Member

sorry for the late report.. just downloaded the pics. Jared and I had great expectations for taking our kids offshore for the first time. The weather was nice, not too hot.. great day. We ended taking 5 kids under 8yrs old and 4 adults, A couple of the kiddos werent too keen with the idea of going offshore, so we soaked some baits at the end of the Port A jetties for an hour or so with no takers..
    Andrew had a bite on a swimbait, but it got off. Headed back around the lydia Ann channel and anchored up for a bit and let the kids have a snack. We went sight seeing around past the ferry landing and headed back to the dock. We didnt catch any fish but the kids had a good experience.. They were all very excited.. and ready to go again.. Next time I will limit it to two children.. I spent more time counting heads than I did anything else. It was a great weekend hanging out with the family and friends.

Attached Files:

2. Jason4606

Jason4606 Tuna Club member

Looks like fun and good memories!! :)

3. wacker

wacker Senior Member

Way cool! I am sure Andrew will get the hook to stick next time. Must run in the family.:eek: Did I say that:confused:

4. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Way cool! I am sure Andrew will get the hook to stick next time. Must run in the family.:eek: Did I say that:confused:

ouch.. Andrew is a fishing machine.. he was 100mph the entire time.. great enthusiasm for a 4yr old.

5. wacker

wacker Senior Member

ouch.. Andrew is a fishing machine.. he was 100mph the entire time.. great enthusiasm for a 4yr old.

Born to fish!

6. jaredchasteen

jaredchasteen Senior Member

thanks for the ride, i am looking forward to doing it again a couple more pics for ya.

Jimmy you are right he will be riggin baits before long.

Attached Files:

• crew.jpg
      crew.jpg
      File size:
      116.1 KB
      Views:
    • oti.jpg
      oti.jpg
      File size:
      133.1 KB
      Views: