360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry for the late report.. just downloaded the pics. Jared and I had great expectations for taking our kids offshore for the first time. The weather was nice, not too hot.. great day. We ended taking 5 kids under 8yrs old and 4 adults, A couple of the kiddos werent too keen with the idea of going offshore, so we soaked some baits at the end of the Port A jetties for an hour or so with no takers..
Andrew had a bite on a swimbait, but it got off. Headed back around the lydia Ann channel and anchored up for a bit and let the kids have a snack. We went sight seeing around past the ferry landing and headed back to the dock. We didnt catch any fish but the kids had a good experience.. They were all very excited.. and ready to go again.. Next time I will limit it to two children.. I spent more time counting heads than I did anything else. It was a great weekend hanging out with the family and friends.

Attachments

·
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Way cool! I am sure Andrew will get the hook to stick next time. Must run in the family.:eek: Did I say that:confused:

ouch.. Andrew is a fishing machine.. he was 100mph the entire time.. great enthusiasm for a 4yr old.

·
152 Posts
ouch.. Andrew is a fishing machine.. he was 100mph the entire time.. great enthusiasm for a 4yr old.

Born to fish!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts