Kil Song April Xtreme tour Panama video

Discussion in 'South of the Border' started by panamasportfishinglodge, May 3, 2009.

1. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

nice video john, first time ive seen a lot of that footage :). cant wait to get back there!

2. Bret

Bret Senior Member

cool video

3. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

Very nice video John.

What software did you use to create the above still picture?

4. panamasportfishinglodge

panamasportfishinglodge Site Sponsor

Very nice video John.

What software did you use to create the above still picture?

Mr. Bill,
    I use the Imovie software from Mac

5. panamasportfishinglodge

nice video john, first time ive seen a lot of that footage :). cant wait to get back there!

I wish the quality can be better ,but there is so much blur from Raza's lens( Peter was sweating on it), I am glad he got some video footage

6. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

lol........we'll be better prepared next time. raza said hes gonna bring his better camera as well :)

7. panamasportfishinglodge

lol........we'll be better prepared next time. raza said hes gonna bring his better camera as well :)

I wish I can show the whole uncut video with the audio,you guys are funny as hell !!! hilarious !!!!! I am trying to find a way to send it by email (download)

Does anybody know how to send a huge video file ???

8. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

it was hysterical, i cant remember laughing that much while fishing. did jose and macho see the video of team pargo chino?

9. panamasportfishinglodge

it was hysterical, i cant remember laughing that much while fishing. did jose and macho see the video of team pargo chino?

No not yet , I spent 10 hours last night and this morning on this video trying to figure out to fit it in you tube, the file was too big , i did not want to split the video

10. rtran

rtran Senior Member

thats a sweet picture! i like that cartoon look it has

awesome video also

11. peterk814

peterk814 Senior Member

hahaha that was an awesome video john!! thanks for putting it together. i saw the raw footage at razas place and i couldnt stop laughing.

We would need to censor it if it was published raw lol.

12. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

I wish I can show the whole uncut video with the audio,you guys are funny as hell !!! hilarious !!!!! I am trying to find a way to send it by email (download)

Does anybody know how to send a huge video file ???
    Awesome video. You can FTP the video. I could host it on my web server for a couple of days so that everyone could get a look.

13. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

No not yet , I spent 10 hours last night and this morning on this video trying to figure out to fit it in you tube, the file was too big , i did not want to split the video

Go to file factory and follow the promps

Free file hosting - FileFactory

14. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

If you use file factory for pictures zip them into one file before uploading.

15. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

16. panamasportfishinglodge

Excellent video - thanks for the by line - its Dan not David but that's ok

I also have some videos, really one is very good of Kil's friend Jin throwing a ranger, catching a #100 Yellowfin, the fight and the double gaff at the end. Its split into three videos and I copied them to my personal site, I think you can click once and then download - save to your desktop.

Welcome to my fishing site Recepción a mi sitio de la pesca ????? ?????????? ? ????? ????? ??????????? ?????????

sorry Dan ,that was stupid of me, I will try to change it, but you have to give me some time David or I mean Dan !

17. Raza

Raza Member

Great video John! Next time I'll definately have a better video camera and much better stills.

Will try to get the pics and video out this week to those who have not received them from me.

18. panamasportfishinglodge

check this out compliments of team Temptation

[​IMG]
    Peter Kim

[​IMG]
    Kim