360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2,835 Posts
Very nice video John.

What software did you use to create the above still picture?

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice video john, first time ive seen a lot of that footage :). cant wait to get back there!

I wish the quality can be better ,but there is so much blur from Raza's lens( Peter was sweating on it), I am glad he got some video footage

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol........we'll be better prepared next time. raza said hes gonna bring his better camera as well :)

I wish I can show the whole uncut video with the audio,you guys are funny as hell !!! hilarious !!!!! I am trying to find a way to send it by email (download)

Does anybody know how to send a huge video file ???

G

·
it was hysterical, i cant remember laughing that much while fishing. did jose and macho see the video of team pargo chino?

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was hysterical, i cant remember laughing that much while fishing. did jose and macho see the video of team pargo chino?

No not yet , I spent 10 hours last night and this morning on this video trying to figure out to fit it in you tube, the file was too big , i did not want to split the video

·
1,541 Posts
hahaha that was an awesome video john!! thanks for putting it together. i saw the raw footage at razas place and i couldnt stop laughing.

We would need to censor it if it was published raw lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,569 Posts
I wish I can show the whole uncut video with the audio,you guys are funny as hell !!! hilarious !!!!! I am trying to find a way to send it by email (download)

Does anybody know how to send a huge video file ???
Awesome video. You can FTP the video. I could host it on my web server for a couple of days so that everyone could get a look.

·
1,373 Posts
No not yet , I spent 10 hours last night and this morning on this video trying to figure out to fit it in you tube, the file was too big , i did not want to split the video

Go to file factory and follow the promps

Free file hosting - FileFactory

·
Site Sponsor
3,881 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Excellent video - thanks for the by line - its Dan not David but that's ok

I also have some videos, really one is very good of Kil's friend Jin throwing a ranger, catching a #100 Yellowfin, the fight and the double gaff at the end. Its split into three videos and I copied them to my personal site, I think you can click once and then download - save to your desktop.

Welcome to my fishing site Recepción a mi sitio de la pesca ????? ?????????? ? ????? ????? ??????????? ?????????

sorry Dan ,that was stupid of me, I will try to change it, but you have to give me some time David or I mean Dan !

·
91 Posts
Great video John! Next time I'll definately have a better video camera and much better stills.

Will try to get the pics and video out this week to those who have not received them from me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts