Key West Charter

Discussion in 'Charter Boat & Party Boat' started by wellcraft26, Jul 12, 2009.

1. wellcraft26

wellcraft26 Senior Member

Anybody reccomend a Good charter, party boat or fishing info for Key West would be appreciated. Going on vacation Aug 10th and would like to catch something . Went on 2 trips in April and was dissapointed.Last year in Key West only caught Pink Eye from a stripper.:cool:
    Thanks-Joe

2. Grifft

Grifft Senior Member

Contact Conchy Joe's Tackle in Key West. Rob is the owner and can give you some solid recommendations. His website has some links to charter operators.

Conchy Joe's Bait and Tackle

Tom

3. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Joe,
    Hope you guys have a great time down there. Florida is one of the places I would like to take a trip.
    Give us a good report when you get back!
    -K

4. wellcraft26

wellcraft26 Senior Member

Thanks Kurtis -good luck on the 7/20Sc trip.
    we have a good time whether or not we catch fish:cool: kinda like fishing in Venice and partying in New Orleans -I had a t-shirt that said "Key West: a great drinking town with a fishing problem"-old I know but I like it.
    After 4 or 5 days it's a good idea to leave & dry out.- if i catch anything worthwhile I'll post.

5. ntvinh986

ntvinh986 Guest

Contact Conchy Joe's Tackle in Key West. Rob is the owner and can give you some solid recommendations. His website has some links to charter operators.

Conchy Joe's Bait and Tackle

Tom

Hi all, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

6. Kaley

Kaley Senior Member

At Conchy Joe's, Dave Esquinaldo is an excellent fisherman and a great teacher, and he's fun to fish with. He also builds a nice rod. The Delphs (Ralph and his sons Rob or Billy) are all very well known and respected; they will almost certainly get you into fish. Jason Johnson (Triple J Charters) at Hurricane Hole is a younger captain but very experienced and committed to light tackle...ask him about live chumming for yellowfin. If you want to do an overnight to the Tortugas, call Andy Griffiths...I haven't actually fished with him, but he comes well recommended.

Finally, if you are bringing a boat down, call Barb at Sunset Marina.