360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
70 Xh . I won this in a raffle, Is it worth any $, How much would it cost to get wrapped? I may sell it or I may get it wrapped, I just don't know the cost or value for either. Who knows?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Blank retails for $135 my guess to get it wrapped it would cost an additional $100-200+ depending on the builder and components you choose. I do not have that blank but have several GUSA blanks and they are awesome. If you get it wrapped I am sure you will love it.

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
I am a GUSA dealer.
they are nice blanks, if you like the action and think you can use it get it wrapped and try it
mikes about right with retail

·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I was happy when I got that blank, I didn't realize it was that expensive, I have seen china blanks as low as 25-50 $ advertised at the fred hall show, but yeah, these are better. I am probably going to keep it then because it would be like getting a great custom rod for 1/2 the price and I really don't do that good at selling stuff, I am way better at buying, (aint it the truth?) Happy fishing and this fall it looks like a project for someone , until then I will start nosing around at custom rod builders and what all is involved etc. but it will just be a slow process because I am busy doing my old rods still getting them in the water, THANKS for having a reply, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

·
Site Sponsor
2,892 Posts
I have built on made in china blanks & there the only ones I ever had problems with..No more, now all made in USA.........You can keep that s**t!!!!!!..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts