360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the RFA for their support of the recreational fisherman. The issues at hand have educated me about the differences in the organizations...and I have chosen the group that best looks after the interests of the recreational fisherman. I encourage all recreational fishermen that have not joined RFA to seriously consider doing so. I opted for the three year membership.

LET'S GO FISHING !!

·
1,025 Posts
I will be renewing mine at the end of the month.

LETS KEEP FISHING!!

·
646 Posts
Richard, et al ....

I don't know how long the RFA has been in existence but I first joined at least 10 or 12 years ago. Got a free hat :D then I let it expire. Then I joined again .... got a free hat...:D then I let it expire so I joined again .... got a free hat...:D

Anyway, I'm really bad about renewing anything and have been in and out of RFA at least 3 or 4 times. Thanks for reminding me....I'll join again.

I can see their response now....

Dear Mr. Jones ..... Thankyou for rejoining RFA. But our records indicate you already have three hats therefore ......:eek:

·
2,835 Posts
Thanks for posting it here. I just sent them some money via Paypal. It never asked me who I was or anything. I guess they it will show up on the Paypal receipt. Even if I don't hear anything from them, I'm sure they could use the money.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mr. Bill

I would like to thank you for the donation. If you signed up as a member (First two boxes) you
would have been asked to fill out an online form.

First option/box is one year membership
Second option /box is three year membership
Third option/box is make a donation via credit card or through paypal.

I will make sure it went through.

Jim Smarr
Texas RFA
361-463-1558
[email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.