July 3-6 pre trip dinner?

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by Minnow, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Any body planning to have a pre-trip dinner gathering?

2. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

Myself, Russ, and Drifter will be in Freeport late afternoon Weds and we'd be up for it. Not familiar with any of the local eateries but we'd figure something out.

Fred

3. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Fred,

Rick, Txseadog and my self will be in Freeport about the same time, call me at 214-557-4733

4. STx Fisherman

STx Fisherman Senior Member

There is a great little "hole-in-the-wall" seafood place in Freeport that we ate at after a Big E trip. GREAT seafood!! McGolfer might remember the restaurant....I think it was Willie Joe's Seafood Restaurant.

Good Luck Guys! Get some BIG Yellowfins!

5. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

TJ, I'll give you the call manana. Which Rick is that?

Fred

6. jt2hunt

jt2hunt Senior Member

good luck you sorry dawgs!

7. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

rick the stick aka ricky bobby aka mcgolfer

8. awesum

awesum Senior Member

I'd be all over this but just made arrangements a couple of hours ago to stay in Houston with a "friend" and will be driving down early Thursday morning.

Chris "BlueDude" Landry will be in Freeport sometime Wednesday evening. I could PM his Cellphone number to you if you'd like.

Bobby

9. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

Hey I'm around (not going on the trip)-am I still allowed to go? haha,let me know and give me a call

10. gimmedeal

gimmedeal Senior Member

Rod holders are gonna be at a premium for sure. This is gonna be grand. I've already got TJ's cell. Anybody that's interested post up or pm your cell.
    Mine is 512-576-6876
    Fred

11. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Fred

I will be there too. I am bringing Uncle Russ, Drifter and your "secret" lures. I should see you guys at FTU @ 1:30 pm

d-a

12. xs_tackle

xs_tackle Senior Member

Rod holders are gonna be at a premium for sure. This is gonna be grand. I've already got TJ's cell. Anybody that's interested post up or pm your cell.
    Mine is 512-576-6876
    Fred

Count me in. You already have my cell no. Just need to know when/where; but, I'll probably see you at the Country Hearth place first if not FTU.

13. workin

workin Member

Mine is 512-576-6876
    Fred

Hey,

I'm on the trip, and don't know anybody. I should be getting into Freeport around 6-ish, airlines permitting, and I'm staying across the road from the boat at the Country Inn Resort & Spa. If ya'll don't mind the company for dinner, I'd appreciate a call at 770 313 7625.

I'm off to the airport. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Frank

14. bighead

bighead Senior Member

Have a great trip guys! Wish I was along for this one but will be fishing with Russ and kentuckyhoghunter all next week. I'm going to try to be at the dock when you return to see the haul. Bert

15. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Hey,

I'm on the trip, and don't know anybody. I should be getting into Freeport around 6-ish, airlines permitting, and I'm staying across the road from the boat at the Country Inn Resort & Spa. If ya'll don't mind the company for dinner, I'd appreciate a call at 770 313 7625.

Frank

Welcome aboard Frank

16. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I was going to surprise you guys at the dock until I got a phone call late last night that changed my mind. I even had the new and improved UMC loaded up and ready for it's first outing. I didn't want to say anything so I could see the look on Uncle Russ's face. Maybe next time.

Marlin bite is super hot at a couple of locations. It won't last long, so I made the decision to go after the bills. Good luck. Don't forgot that ice will be your biggest problem. Guard it with your life.

If you limit out on tuna the first night, and get your fill of bottom fishing, talk the Capt into trolling one day. Two thirds will be sleeping anyway. If you took some decent trolling lures, you should get at least five shots at a blue. Good luck.

17. Deep_Sea_Gull

Deep_Sea_Gull Lifetime Supporting Members

Hey,

Frank

Welcome Frank. It's good to see some more GA folks around..