360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up yesterday and am number 12. Last year's trip was great, with first rate fishermen on board. Many who went last year aren't gonna make it this time but I need a Gulf fix bad and there isn't another boat like the Big E. Rod holders everywhere and 20 knot cruise.
Who else is gonna make it?

Fred

·
659 Posts
I wanted to go bad, but a visit to the doc yesterday has put my entire summer in question. I tried to act 20 again and tore up the left knee again.

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This trip is leaving in 10 days. Has anybody else signed up? And what's the status on this weekend's Big E trip? In the last 4 days received a BD100, a Tuna Sniper 60-80, and a really sweet 400g OTI jigging rod. I'll be taking 3 for casting, 3 for jigging, and a SS/Avet 50 SDS for ballast. Steve, Frank, what are your travel plans? Is anybody gonna be there the night before? If so, give me a call at 512-576-6876 and we'll grab the traditional seafood dinner.

Fred

·
88 Posts
Hey,

I haven't called them, but I e-mailed and they replied that the trip was going, but they didn't say how many were signed on. I'll roll into Freeport afternoon on July 1. I plan to stay at the Country Hearth Resort and Spa again. Seafood dinner sounds good. I'll call you before I get in town.

F

·
271 Posts
The Big E trip that was supposed to go this weekend got canceled (not enough people).

Good luck. I'll be on the July 24th 60 hour trip.

·
1,025 Posts
I wish I could go on the 2nd, but I have commitments. I am bumbed, because I originally had the week off for this trip. I ended up booking the trip for next weekend and next weekends trip is not going.

You guys have a blast!!! Man, you will have that boat to yourself for 3 days!!

Dewayne, sorry to hear about the knee. Have a quick recovery.

Aggie82Josh, Grescobia and I will be on the July 24 trip with you.

Scott

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I called today and they told me the trip is half full. It'd be cool if it went out w 30 or less but the more the merrier. Frank, I'm debating whether to drive dow the first or the morning of. I'm leaning toward the 1st. If I do, we'll go to Willie Joe's for the pre trip meal.

Fred

1 - 10 of 10 Posts