JM Three Kings Special 53M ROD & Blank

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by Enoch, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

I'd like a look at the blank :D
    If all is true about this rod, 300g tip and 500g backbone. Hmm, it screams Kingfish!! But for us yankees it may mean yellowfin and/or AJ's for the southerners...

Here is what JM site says:

New 2010 Jigging Master - Three Kings Special - 53M( S ▪ B ) Jigging Rod

The design of this rod was inspired by Pony while he was taking the jigging trip in Three Kings Islands, N.Z. It has the 300g rods tip sensitivity and also has the fighting power of 500g PS rods, suitable for fighting giant species like giant kingfish and big seabass but also has a fantastic jig motion when using lighter jigs, very strong material and sophisticated taper design, 18.5KG for vertical lifting weigh, 33Kg for 50 degree lifting weigh test, absolutely a stunning brand new design for monsters.

[​IMG]

and for the blank:

New 2010 Jigging Master - Three Kings Special - 53M BLANKS

The design of this rod was inspired by Pony while he was taking the jigging trip in Three Kings Islands, N.Z. It has the 300g rods tip sensitivity and also has the fighting power of 500g PS rods, suitable for fighting giant species like giant kingfish and big seabass but also has a fantastic jig motion when using lighter jigs, very strong material and sophisticated taper design, 18.5KG for vertical lifting weigh, 33Kg for 50 degree lifting weigh test, absolutely a stunning brand new design for monsters.

[​IMG]

:):):):)

2. d-a

d-a Senior Member

There is several company's coming out with cutting edge rod technology in the next few months.

d-a

3. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

There is several company's coming out with cutting edge rod technology in the next few months.

d-a

Cool, I guess JM is one of them.

thanks for the info. I suspect there are alot of guys here that are "field testers". That's great for our community and for the newcomers too!

4. ty2philly

ty2philly Senior Member

Enoch,

Nice post.
    I finally decided to go all the way and get a high end rod. Enough of these budget rods that don't provide the proper action. With that in mind this new JM Rod got my attention for sure. I wonder when it will be made available.

Ty