Jm 100g rods

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by baldurs390, Feb 27, 2009.

1. baldurs390

baldurs390 Senior Member

has anyone tried these? what length? any photos? spinning or covn?

2. gman

gman Senior Member

thats a pretty light rod, what depth are you fishing just curious

3. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I carry JM rods from 250g and up because there are many good light rods available in the US, but I am surprised some fishermen want light JM rod in 100g - 200 g range. I am going to carry light JM rods soon.
    Pony of Jigging Master said he woudl try to break his own record of hapuka with JM 100g rod on his upcoming Three Kings Island, NZ in March.

4. baldurs390

baldurs390 Senior Member

mostly just curious.. i do alot of fishing on party boats in the northeast( being that my fam owns 4 of them) and i am a tackle [email protected]#%$ and i am always trying new stuff. dont really have a real need for it but wanna try it :)

5. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

mostly just curious.. i do alot of fishing on party boats in the northeast( being that my fam owns 4 of them) and i am a tackle [email protected]#%$ and i am always trying new stuff. dont really have a real need for it but wanna try it :)
    How is cod fishing ? Still good ?
    Come on down to NJ with Chris. We have pretty good seabass/tilefish jigging now.
    You'll see some familiar faces in the picture. :)

[​IMG]

6. baldurs390

baldurs390 Senior Member

codfishing is still very good. thur had fish up to 30lb. i want to pretty bad. whens your next trip. i do have next tue off hmm its tempting lol

7. baldurs390

baldurs390 Senior Member

but its gonna be blowing 30 to 40 tue :(((((((