360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Β· Senior Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a couple to try out and these lures catch fish. So far I've bowed up on AJ, Snapper, Grouper and the vicious Trigger. Hoping to get out to the tuna grounds soon and try them out at the rigs or the lump. These lures are king of unique, I've slow trolled them, jigged, slow jigged and spin cast with them. I like them enough that I placed a Benny sized order for some more with replacement bodies, tentacles, glue for repairs and assist hooks.

βš«πŸŸ‘π—‘π—¨π—˜π—©π—’ π—¦π—˜π—‘Μƒπ—¨π—˜π—Ÿπ—’ 𝗫𝗒𝗖𝗒 π—π—Ÿπ—–πŸŸ‘βš« - YouTube

Β· Retired Member
5,857 Posts
I ordered a couple to try out and these lures catch fish. So far I've bowed up on AJ, Snapper, Grouper and the vicious Trigger. Hoping to get out to the tuna grounds soon and try them out at the rigs or the lump. These lures are king of unique, I've slow trolled them, jigged, slow jigged and spin cast with them. I like them enough that I placed a Benny sized order for some more with replacement bodies, tentacles, glue for repairs and assist hooks.

βš«πŸŸ‘π—‘π—¨π—˜π—©π—’ π—¦π—˜π—‘Μƒπ—¨π—˜π—Ÿπ—’ 𝗫𝗒𝗖𝗒 π—π—Ÿπ—–πŸŸ‘βš« - YouTube
Haha! You can’t mention me and say they catch fish then put in an order without giving me the link. They do look good Kim!

Benny

Benny

Β· Registered
76 Posts
BF75, I'll pick a couple up but at first glance takes a bit more to rig properly.
they smell like squid ;)

White Automotive lighting Font Auto part Bicycle part

Automotive lighting Spoon lure Auto part Font Automotive exterior

if you use the jig heads S.G. the rig is easier because the accessory assists hooks are connect externally to the body of the lure. instead in the JLC you must use the connection of the main hook which is located inside the body of the lure...Sorry for my englishπŸ˜…

Β· Senior Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries, we appreciate you posting up. Sometimes the new things we find make fishing better. The JLC lures I ordered Sunday were sitting on my doorstep today when I got home, made me smile!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts