Jigs in Bulk?

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by ManofTroy21, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ManofTroy21

ManofTroy21 New Member

Anyone know where I can get discounted jigs in bulk? Expensive to pick them up individually and we lose 4-5 every trip.

2. bigtexas

bigtexas Well-Known Member

C4CEBCDC-8137-45C8-B019-76468EBD91FF.png A1BD5EC3-DE23-4816-95A5-425FF4AC2354.png 67CDBB7F-8C83-42C4-A14D-CBAA7E41E201.png Order them directly from china, or buy them off someone else who does for a substantial markup.

Alternatively there’s a few guys selling unpainted blanks on ebay for fairly cheap.

you will find the same jigs most guys are selling on amazon and ebay for $19.99 for around $3-5 a pop in low quantities on alibaba

3. JohnnyMax

JohnnyMax Active Member

4. HungryJack

HungryJack Member

Have YOU ever ordered them directly from China?

tugasangler and JohnnyMax like this.
  5. ManofTroy21

ManofTroy21 New Member

This is great, but I can’t read Chinese. Where do I buy these?

6. HungryJack

HungryJack Member

JohnnyMax likes this.
  7. jon holsenbeck

jon holsenbeck Well-Known Member

Can you tell me where on alibaba this chart is? I'm looking at jigs there now and there's like 35 pages of them.

Snaphappy likes this.
  8. HungryJack

HungryJack Member

1. Prices don't include shipping charges

2. You are assuming what you will receive
    will look like what you see in the picture.

3. You are assuming the finish will last more
    than one fish.

4. China is known for its quality products,
    so please ignore 2 & 3.

jshorty, JohnnyMax and Joe Columbo like this.
  9. Joe Columbo

Joe Columbo Junior member

they look like just a few dollars less than Striker or Jigging World. I don't know if it's worth the hassel, and if you don't like them who do you return them to. Be careful with Chinese stuff. You get what you get and you have no regrets. Just my 2 cents....lol

kellerman2006 and JohnnyMax like this.
  10. bigtexas

for what it’s worth all the jigs i’ve ordered have been as advertised. They are the exact same jigs you’re buying from striker or jigging world.

I have ordered them, I have had nothing but positive experiences with jigs, rods are definitely hit or miss.

You don’t need to speak chinese to order from alibaba.com, but it may require a bit of learning and communicating with the reps in china.

11. bigtexas

Yes, on multiple occasions from a few different suppliers.

They may not be the same quality one expects from japan, but at
    1/3 the cost they’re great to give away when people show an interest in trying out new techniques on open boat trips, or for self use when bite offs start to become a problem.

12. JohnnyMax

JohnnyMax Active Member

I have ordered a lot of RC components from Banggood.com A lot of electronics and different components for different things. I built a mister for rooting cuttings. Valves, moisture sensors, etc. I have been happy with everything I have ordered. But it can take over a month to get it. Order for next season. I may order some cheap jigs with the intent of refinishing the. Foil and airbrush.

13. JohnnyMax

JohnnyMax Active Member

14. Isladude

Isladude Active Member

Black Dog sells 200g to 300g jigs rigged with Mustad Hoodlum hooks on Ebay for around $5 to $6 plus shipping. They also sell unrigged jigs at a lower price. Contact them directly for bulk pricing. [email protected]

15. tugasangler

tugasangler Fishing Guru

can you post a link

JohnnyMax likes this.
  16. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

I don’t jig as much as some of you but f...k China. F...k Alibaba!!! Proudly supporting local businesses most of the time.
    Thank God Alaska has a bunch of guys making jigs locally and I feel good keeping my dollars within my state

17. JohnnyMax

JohnnyMax Active Member

I guess I must be agreeing, because I have not bought anything from china for several years now... I try to by as local as possible. The only way I don't is if they are ass-holes.

Stevo likes this.
  18. tugasangler

tugasangler Fishing Guru

There’s a technological estimate that nothing is made anymore without some part of it coming from or through China

jon holsenbeck likes this.
  19. Drundel

Drundel Member