360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

676 Posts
Hey Shrek,
Reel colors makes a couple of different size handles so you might call the owner Tom Testa an ask about the larger or a custom size.

I've used the power handle from Reel Colors. It's to short for me. I need around 5 1/2" in length. Otherwise its very nice. I'm not sure what to do at this point. :confused:

676 Posts
I'm not selling them. You would have a heart attack if you knew how much I spent getting these done. ... You must be within 2/1000's for it to work. Needless to say, I now have about 24 nice looking paperweights.:eek:

I hope I don't bend the shaft on the twinspin handle. I can really put the pressure on now that little golf ball isn't bruising my hand.

You should drill out the the shaft a little more and use them as casters for Gunsmoke rocket launcher...

I foresee several packages going back to the Accurate factory with broken soldiers in them --- that is if they don't get sent to meet Davey Jones first. :)

Glad you got what you wanted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.