360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a new jigging and popping forum of 2coolfishing.com soon.
It shows how popular jigging and popping in Gulf of Mexico become.
I hope the new forum along with 360tuna generates more interest in jigging and popping in Gulf of Mexico as well as other parts of the world.

·
Tuna Club Member
1,708 Posts
I won't be there.....NEVER! There are so much politics.... and JUNIOR Game Warden! Be careful with what you post and the pictures of yours catches....

·
724 Posts
No good will ever come from bashing another forum. If you don't like a particular forum, don't go there. Others might actually enjoy that forum. Several members from this forum post there.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I won't be there.....NEVER! There are so much politics.... and JUNIOR Game Warden! Be careful with what you post and the pictures of yours catches....
I didn't visit the site often recently. But I found jigging and popping fishermen are different wherever I visit.
You feel their excitement when they are talking about jigging and popping. :)
I believe the new jigging/popping forum will only give benefit to fishermen.

·
Tuna Club Member
1,708 Posts
I was not bashing that forum. I'm also a member there. I just gave you the FACT that you need to be careful in what you're posting especially the pictures of your catches....it's so bad that the administrators allow you to post only fishing report...but NO reply.

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
There will be a new jigging and popping forum of 2coolfishing.com soon.
It shows how popular jigging and popping in Gulf of Mexico become.
I hope the new forum along with 360tuna generates more interest in jigging and popping in Gulf of Mexico as well as other parts of the world.

Kil,

Exellent, there are many dedicated fishermen on that forum.

·
Site Sponsor
3,887 Posts
Hi Kil

Sounds good, next to Panama - Mexico is my second favorite. Last trip 17 Roosterfish in one day all on surface irons hard to beat.

We thinking of doing a trip to P/V this Jan or Feb for anyone interested. It will be sight casting to Rooster, Jacks, etc from Panga' (budget trip) as John has all our money :eek: :eek:

They are anxiously awaiting your arrival. The lodge looks better each day, today on our return the new landscaping is done, small Palm trees, flowers really it has come so far since just this past August. JD knows how to get it done.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Kil

Sounds good, next to Panama - Mexico is my second favorite. Last trip 17 Roosterfish in one day all on surface irons hard to beat.

We thinking of doing a trip to P/V this Jan or Feb for anyone interested. It will be sight casting to Rooster, Jacks, etc from Panga' (budget trip) as John has all our money :eek: :eek:

They are anxiously awaiting your arrival. The lodge looks better each day, today on our return the new landscaping is done, small Palm trees, flowers really it has come so far since just this past August. JD knows how to get it done.
Hi Dan, While you are enjoying in Panama, I am working until 11:00 pm every day. :) But I am not complaining as I am enjoying too.
I go to Panama with my wife this time. She expect me to go fishing in Panama and I can not disappoint her . :) I told Reggie to try to break prototype rods while fighting as it is an ultimate test for the strength of the rods. :p

G

·
the jigging and popping forum on 2 cool should just be another chance to draw more people into what most of us consider the most exciting way to fish. i have been a 2 cooler for a long time and while there are some on that site that can be irritating the bulk of the poster are really good people. the other plus is that many are boat owners and in need of crew to help share expenses on those long trip to the tuna grounds. whether it be crew or a buddy boat it sure helps having others around when you make those long runs offshore in search of tuna's or other species.....rick

·
2,020 Posts
i've learned a LOT of information from both places. I refrain from posting my goofy arse posts over there, cause they dont know me. Most of you guys know me or know that I like to goof off 99% of the time- so you can take me with a grain of salt. The more, the merrier, for a beginner salt like me :)

·
Site Sponsor
1,004 Posts
I have been a member of 2cool since 05 and found out this site from some guys on there. There is a lot that both sites have to offer. i really like jigging and i like to learn as much as i can to improve my skills. I'm still trying to figger out how to get the AJ's to hit the jigs more offten.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts