360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FXG is happy to announce that we will be ordering another shipment of Jigging Master products in the next three weeks.

We are taking preorders, and can purchase any item listed on the Jigging Master Website (link here). Customers placing orders placed in advance of our shipment will receive a discount, and can purchase ANY product available on the JM site. These products include but are not limited to:

- Power Spell Reels (Righty and Lefty)
- Monster Game Reels
- Ocean Devil Reels
- Underhead Reels
- All JM Rods (Saber Game, Three Kings, etc.)
- Wiki Rods

To purchase a preorder, please direct message or email us directly at [email protected] and we can arrange to have your items ordered, process your payment, and shipped to you as soon as they arrive to the United States.

Best,
The FXG Team

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In response to other queries. We also can buy JM lefties!

·
3,696 Posts
"Super Tornado 60 UL JIG 100 – 230g PE 1.5- 4 Maximum Power 90°"
If you can tell me what this blank will end up costing me,to my door, with your discount, + shipping and whatever else.
Exactly. I could be tempted.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Super Tornado 60 UL JIG 100 - 230g PE 1.5- 4 Maximum Power 90°"
If you can tell me what this blank will end up costing me,to my door, with your discount, + shipping and whatever else.
Exactly. I could be tempted.
No problem. Do you have an email we could send the quotes and specs to?

·
Wannabe Tuna Fisherman
1,814 Posts
Email sent for a Three Kings 53BM blank. Don't need it, just want it. :) Now the rest of the fun, how to build it out and what reel to put on it.

·
3,696 Posts
Email sent for a Three Kings 53BM blank. Don't need it, just want it. :) Now the rest of the fun, how to build it out and what reel to put on it.
I'm seriously considering building the super tornado.
I just finished putting epoxy on the guides of a three kings yesterday :) there's a Synit in the drying machine as we speak. To say I don't need it is an understatement. Just bought a Trinidad for the Synit.
Now what do I put on the jigging masters ?
Ahh, the life of a tackle ho:(

·
Wannabe Tuna Fisherman
1,814 Posts
Just curious how you got your hands on a Synit blank? I have tried a few times, but they say they only sell to commercial rodbuilders. No need to answer if that policy has not changed.

I have a Three Kings H with an Avet HX Raptor on it. I guess it only makes sense to put a JX Raptor on the M. I have an SX Raptor and was thinking about getting an L as well, but controlled myself. Not easy. Which Three Kings did you build?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts