360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no luck finding a rod clamp and nut for a Jigging Master Power Spell PEn 8 reel. Any recommendations?

Steve

·
Retired Member
5,253 Posts
I have no luck finding a rod clamp and nut for a Jigging Master Power Spell PEn 8 reel. Any recommendations?

Steve
There are a few companies that make universal clamps. Here’s a couple to get an idea.

Benny

·
Just a guy who likes to fish
3,165 Posts
Find someone who carries the maxel ocean max and get that rod clamp. I use the JM power spell schematic to service my ocean max (exact same internals).

·
913 Posts
Typo? PEn 8. I can’t find the make a narrow version for PE8 but I could be wrong. Try what other members suggestion….if still no luck, & you willing to ship it from Taiwan, you can email them and PayPal them. If you need translation I can help in between.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Typo? PEn 8. I can’t find the make a narrow version for PE8 but I could be wrong. Try what other members suggestion….if still no luck, & you willing to ship it from Taiwan, you can email them and PayPal them. If you need translation I can help in between.
Thanks, Explorer! If I can't find a Maxel part that will fit, I will need your help. I appreciate your help! Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Find someone who carries the maxel ocean max and get that rod clamp. I use the JM power spell schematic to service my ocean max (exact same internals).
Hi Bill, Thanks for the advice! What size Maxel reel should correspond to my PE 8 JM reel? I will shoot you an Email regarding my high-end jigs when my shoulder gets better and return to the states. 2021 was a terrible year for my family, fortunately not related to Covid. Steve "Black Dog"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are a few companies that make universal clamps. Here’s a couple to get an idea.

Benny
Thanks, Benny! Great suggestion, I will keep it in mind. Steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts