360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used one time, loaded with new PE3 Jbraidx8

perfect condition slow pitch jigging combo.

reel sells retail for over $850 and the rod is over $500

if interested can send pics, as mentioned used one time and in perfect condition not a scratch or ding on either the rod or the reel.

have the jigging master rod sock and the box and tools for the reel.

if interested we can discuss price.

·
Just a guy who likes to fish
2,992 Posts
Hey Benny, I’m down in the area (pull shifts on Amelia Island) so if you’re still interested I can be a go-between for you and verify in person if he’s really in Jax.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks Dudley! and I would meet in Amelia for sure. I may be finalizing a trade today so if interested let me know. I am looking for 1000 bucks for red and reel combo.

·
Retired Member
4,780 Posts
I know Chris. He's a good dude. I'd vouch for him if your interested in the gear.
Great to hear! That may be a good thing to have someone vouch for a first time poster and sale items. I and some others almost got caught with Florida guy last month. It was his first post and listed items for sale. We all backed out and it was a scam.

Benny

·
637 Posts
I just got the rod and reel from Chris..
Yes, Chris was really nice person to deal with and he was right...told me that I am going to like it..yes he was right... it's amazing set of rod and reel..all i can say is WOW..it's piece of art..also he send me gift of slow pitch jigs and leader line..thanks again, Chris...
20200709_124356.jpg

Jay

1 - 20 of 21 Posts