Jigging Master 200 gram Terminator

Discussion in 'Rods and Rod Blanks' started by gmack, Sep 13, 2008.

1. gmack

gmack Senior Member

Anybody in the states have these (rod or blank)? Anbody in the states have the Powerspell 200 gram?

Gary

2. gman

gman Senior Member

fishing buddy in Singapore will have it to you in 5 days or less they are great but pm kilsong first

3. stresst

stresst Senior Member

I must ask. How are you doing shipping from signapore? I sold a rod on ebay this week in signapore and tried to ship it. The post office said no,too long. UPS wants 272.25 Any help would be apreciated!

4. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

I must ask. How are you doing shipping from signapore? I sold a rod on ebay this week in signapore and tried to ship it. The post office said no,too long. UPS wants 272.25 Any help would be apreciated!
    I don't know shipping charge from Singapore, but it cost $68 to ship a rod from Taiwan to the US.

5. A.whitman

A.whitman Senior Member

ups is outrageous!!! i havent found a good shipping option overseas yet. its the weak dollar to everyone else's currency i think.

6. gman

gman Senior Member

I dont know before Kil opened up the Jigging master distribution here they were the only ones I could buy from. I bought several items from them, they were fast efficient and I believe I paid $40 dollars to get a handle here is 3 days. have no clue what the charge would be for a rod

7. gmack

gmack Senior Member

I've tried contacting them in the past with no luck. They never return my emails or contact form which I fill out on their website. Glen how did you place an order with them?

Gary

8. gman

gman Senior Member

I've tried contacting them in the past with no luck. They never return my emails or contact form which I fill out on their website. Glen how did you place an order with them?

Gary

[email protected] this is the email i have gotten contacted from

9. Ralph Kuo

Ralph Kuo Member

10. rtran

rtran Senior Member

thanks for the site, didnt know they had so many things in their product line

11. Ralph Kuo

Ralph Kuo Member

thanks for the site, didnt know they had so many things in their product line

Their products are quite practical, rods/blanks and T-bars are superb. I stopped wearing gloves after I changed my 2 original 665H's handles into LT-081, even with a 500g jig.

12. Capt Richie

Capt Richie Site Sponsor

ups is outrageous!!! i havent found a good shipping option overseas yet. its the weak dollar to everyone else's currency i think.

It's not just UPS..Do you know the price of Jet fuel these days :eek:

13. Pescador

Pescador Member

Hi all,

I have just obtained a JM blank from Pony Liu who is the designer and producer of all the JM rods.
    This guy runs a business like I wish everyone else did.
    Replies to email enquiries are super fast, 4-8hour wait max.

All questions are answered with experience and honesty....and no bull$#!%.

My mate just had him build a custom rod and it was completed and ready for shipping in 6/7days from receipt of his spec.!!
    He also had my blank, 2shirts, a set of rings and some spare tip rings all included into the shipping carton with no addition to the basic shipping costs.

It is a pity that some people are trying to copy his rod designs, but sure as hell they will never compete with him for customer service.

Contact Pony Liu at ==Åwªï»YÁ{JIGGINGMASTER==WELCOME COME JIGGINGMASTER WEB SITE===

No commercial connections, just a satisfied customer!

14. JerseyBrian

JerseyBrian Senior Member

Pony is very quick with sending replies back to you. He's a great guy and a great fisherman! I'm sooooooo tempted to get a JM rod for my conventional reel.

15. Pescador

Pescador Member

Yeh thats my thinking also.
    Problem with high end small turnover manufacturers is they get gobbled-up by some big shot organisation and everything goes down the pan quick-time.

Personally I hope he make these JM rods forever.

Anyone who takes a bundle of his own designs out fishing and tries like hell to break them (just watch his vids) deserves our support..... because he's fishing from our side of the boat for sure!

16. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Pony is very quick with sending replies back to you. He's a great guy and a great fisherman! I'm sooooooo tempted to get a JM rod for my conventional reel.

I will have one for you to try in Nc

d-a

17. JerseyBrian

Yeh thats my thinking also.
    Problem with high end small turnover manufacturers is they get gobbled-up by some big shot organisation and everything goes down the pan quick-time.

Personally I hope he make these JM rods forever.

Anyone who takes a bundle of his own designs out fishing and tries like hell to break them (just watch his vids) deserves our support..... because he's fishing from our side of the boat for sure!

Exactly. And that's why I'm so happy that Kilsong is a Jigging Master distributor!! That man goes fishing more than any other person I know...you can't ask for a better distributor/field tester than that! That fact that JM also improves and advances on their blanks every year is a true testament to how commited they are in producing the absolute best and finest for their clientel. Mad PRoPs to JM! :p

I will have one for you to try in Nc

d-a
    Sweet! Looks like there will be 3 or 4 JM PS500g rods in NC ;)

18. rtran

rtran Senior Member

I just him a message asking if he can make me a custom rod with PS blank.

19. gmack

gmack Senior Member

AG was very fast to respond. Sent a message last night and Pony responded this morning. Chris at jigsdirect has some of the 200 gram Terminators as well. Now I just need to decide which rod I want. Also looking at the Smith WGJ53M and AMJ52M. Unfortunatly I can't handle any of the rods before I buy so doing some internet research.

Gary

20. JerseyBrian

I'm PMing you now Gary.