360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed out early tomorrow. I'll be flying to Atlanta and hooking up with D-A to see a little southern countryside on our way to Wilmington NC. We'll get there tomorrow evening and then join Gman, JerseyBrian, Njnicka, Kidflex,Al, and David to fish JigFest III.
The plan is to fish Sat and Sun but we'll see how the weather holds out. It's kind of borderline as it is but we'll hope for the best. The name of the game is jigging for AJ's, up to and some over 100 lb.
Looking forward to it even if it's a little rough.

Fred

·
2,924 Posts
Fred looking forward to going 75 miles offshore in a 26' center console in 4-7 foot seas. We are insane but the century mark needs to be hit

Safe travels

G

·
Fred looking forward to going 75 miles offshore in a 26' center console in 4-7 foot seas. We are insane but the century mark needs to be hit

Safe travels

seriously.....bring a butt pad. we did the same thing last time, and i got off the boat 2 inches shorter i think.

·
1,366 Posts
seriously.....bring a butt pad. we did the same thing last time, and i got off the boat 2 inches shorter i think.

I second that...
I got a pinched nerve in my left leg from a nasty bounce up and down. I am doing better now. Remember to be careful out there guys, I want to fish with all of you on Jigfest IV :)

Ty

·
2,924 Posts
two of 360's own topped the 100 and 120+ mark today jigging AJ's more to come ... No names or details yet

·
2,835 Posts
Those are some big AJ's. Are you arms sore?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts