360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
231 Posts
I have 250g, 350g and 450g Black Hole 'new carbon' in stock as well as JM blanks.

--------------------------

Jignpop.com

Kil - Could you either post or PM me pricing and spec on the black hole blanks?

Thanks

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
The prices are not set yet, but I am going to sell the blank at $149 for a time being until the prices are set. Probably the prices will go up.

·
68 Posts
I have 250g, 350g and 450g Black Hole 'new carbon' in stock as well as JM blanks.

--------------------------

Jignpop.com

Kil, Do you have 'new carbon' POPPING blanks as well?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Kil, Do you have 'new carbon' POPPING blanks as well?
The 'new carbon' popping rods/blanks should be here by the end of Feb. One of the major reason to visit the company was to see whether they can reduce weights of prototype popping rods I tested in Panama and I found them. They thought I wanted the strongest popping rods with little concern about rod weight. :) The 8' popping rods for big tuna or GT will be around 14 oz now. :) Considering Smith 80P/35's weight is 18 oz, 14 oz popping rods are super light and 'new carbon' rods are much stronger than 80P/35.
8'3" upto 150g and 7'9" upto 200g lure rating rods/blanks are coming.

·
117 Posts
Kil-

do you have weights for each of the jigging blanks you have? black hole and JM?

I would also like to know the lengths of the Black Hole blanks.

thanks

·
Wannabe Tuna Fisherman
1,814 Posts
The 'new carbon' popping rods/blanks should be here by the end of Feb. One of the major reason to visit the company was to see whether they can reduce weights of prototype popping rods I tested in Panama and I found them. They thought I wanted the strongest popping rods with little concern about rod weight. :) The 8' popping rods for big tuna or GT will be around 14 oz now. :) Considering Smith 80P/35's weight is 18 oz, 14 oz popping rods are super light and 'new carbon' rods are much stronger than 80P/35.
8'3" upto 150g and 7'9" upto 200g lure rating rods/blanks are coming.

What is the price range of the popping blanks?
$100+/- :D
$200+/- :)
$300+/- :(
$400+/- :mad:

·
68 Posts
The 'new carbon' popping rods/blanks should be here by the end of Feb.

Thanks Kil, I'll be waiting.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
The Black Hole jigging blank length is 5'8".
250g weighs 5 oz while 450g weighs 6 oz.
Action is moderately slow, but not fully parabolic like JM.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts