Jig info

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by 2busy, Aug 11, 2008.

1. 2busy

2busy Senior Member

i'm trying to figure out which jigs would be best for a 52 hr on the Big E. need some knife jigs basically. what color and weight for YF. i remember seeing others that were pretty long but didnt catch what weight they were.

I looked at the OTI jigs, but they dont list prices or have an online ordering site.:(

2. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

OTI Jigs - 360Tackle or PM TJ (Minnow).

you can check Angler's Pro Shop for some other knife jigs, or look at www.anglerscenter for Williamson jigs if you like those. I really like some of the river2sea jigs and they are reasonably priced. I also like getting multiple jig brands and styles and experimenting with what works best.

For diamond jigs, try jigsrigsnstuff.com. Make sure you get the tuna hammered diamond jigs and not the regular. They also have the metal sardines which work well for tuna. I work these jigs with a different action than the knife jigs. If I'm saying things you already know I apologize. Anyway, hope that helps.

3. d-a

d-a Senior Member

The OTI jager's IN glow for tuna and the jinksters for the grouper and AJ's In blue.

d-a