360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JDM Tackle Inc. (Angler's Pro Shop) is now back in business and with great prices on their products. Happy awesome New Years to all.:)

·
127 Posts
Sami and Paul have been wonderful friends and have been invaluable in helping me select the right tackle. My loyalty is definately to them at Saltywater Fishing Tackle. I wish them a healthy and prosperous New Year and to anyone doing them dirty I hope they get their just rewards.

David Leavitt

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Sami and Paul have been wonderful friends and have been invaluable in helping me select the right tackle. My loyalty is definately to them at Saltywater Fishing Tackle. I wish them a healthy and prosperous New Year and to anyone doing them dirty I hope they get their just rewards.

David Leavitt
I wish every fisherman is like you, but it is not the case in reality.:mad:

·
127 Posts
Kil,
I was thinking of you too when I posted and should have given you mention. You are clearly a giving, honorable man, an extraordinary fisherman and model for many of us who are also obsessed with this pursuit. I send you a wish for a happy and prosperous New Year.

David

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
Royalty is at heart and every fisherman have their decision of who, they will buy or not buy from.
Thats true top.
but some shop guys are sometimes filling others heads with bad news or Misinformation.
which may cause some great guys and products to be shunned.

not all related to these guys.

but it is amazing what some of my customers tell me what is being spread around.:rolleyes:

It is really a shame,
it is a shame when some respected guys have to such Aholes.

hopefully 2010 will be a friendly year:D

·
127 Posts
Thats true top.
but some shop guys are sometimes filling others heads with bad news or Misinformation.
which may cause some great guys and products to be shunned.

not all related to these guys.

but it is amazing what some of my customers tell me what is being spread around.:rolleyes:

It is really a shame,
it is a shame when some respected guys have to such Aholes.

hopefully 2010 will be a friendly year:D

Can you clarify? i can't tell who you are calling "Aholes" .

David

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
As I posted earlier, if you want to make money by selling Japanese jigging and popping stuffs, you are in wrong business.
I have a motive from the start to give right tackles in the right direction. I don't know how long I will be in the business as I becomes 62 years old soon.
But I will continue to give my honest opinions as long as I am in the business and I can cast.
If I honestly believe some pretend to know and I feel they give wrong directions, I am not afraid to point it out to give right directions to other fishermen. This is also my New Year's resolution. :)
I am a human being and I can make mistakes, but my decisions are usually based on reliable sources and facts.

·
724 Posts
Honesty is always the best course. Kil I'm 67 and still running my home office business and shooting compound bows and fishing when I can. I'll keep doing these things as long as I am able.

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
Can you clarify? i can't tell who you are calling "Aholes" .

David
just people who are backstabbing in the biz.
they know,:D
it was just a general statement.

·
724 Posts
Don't tell me this is going to be like when a church splits. Surely folks don't have to choose sides. Regardless of what happened somewhere else it shouldn't have to spill over to this site.

·
2,835 Posts
I become 62 years old soon.
But I will continue to give my honest opinions as long as I am in the business and I can cast.

Most fisherman at the age of 62 just talk about fishing. Not only do you still fish, (and more than anyone else) you catch a lot of big fish. You're not the average 62 year old fisherman.:)

As far as casting, I saw a 83 year old guy casting his spinning outfit for tuna this year. He wasn't tossing his lure very far, but it sure was inspirational for me to watch him cast. I saw him catch three YF in one night (chunking) and he even drank a 16oz beer between fish.

Kil, it's not age. It's desire that separates the men from the boys. I look forward to reading and learning from your posting for many years to come.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts