360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling off some of my JDM reels as I've accumulated a bit too much gear the past couple years. I've listed them below with descriptions, pictures, and prices. If you have any questions, then please let me know. All prices include shipping within United States. I will accept reasonable offers, but not interested in trades.

1) Daiwa Ryoga 2020H - Great Condition - Price: $300 Shipped OBO

Right and left sideplates show some scuff marks on the top, but otherwise reel looks fantastic and performs great. Includes box, original accessories. See pictures for condition and accessories.

2) Shimano Calcutta Conquest 100 (Older version, not 2014) - Great Condition - $280 Shipped OBO

Reel shows scuff marks around the frame and sideplates (see pictures), but it is still buttery smooth mechanically and looks great. Includes box and original accessories (see pictures).

3) Daiwa Certate 2506H Hi Gear Custom - Excellent Condition - Price $275 Shipped OBO

Reel is in excellent condition. I didn't see any noticeable cosmetic issues and it performs fantastic. Only used a handful of times. Comes with original box and accessories. Spooled with brand new Daiwa J-Braid 6lb in dark green.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts