Japan Tour Late Feb 2020/ SFPC Fishing Show

Discussion in 'International reports' started by Boston Tangler, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Boston Tangler

Boston Tangler Site Sponsor

Attended the China Fish Show this year, Temple Reef had a very large presence at the show with a nicely done booth and full attendance from the International Pro Staffers. Immediately following, I flew to Tokyo and toured the Tsaiki Fish Market and surrounding area. Spent an afternoon at a Temple in Asakura and then 2 days at the SFPC Fishing Show. SFPC is a large fishing "club" in Japan organized by Mogi and does all kinds of year long events from trips, to educational seminars, to getting more kids involved with fishing and of course just like in the States combatting regulations that affect Sport Fishing.

Enjoy the photos, I am going back April 2020 for additional touring, eating and SHOPPING and a short 3.5 day trip on the famous Big Dipper with Capt Ken Fukui. Please PM me if your interested in joing that trip in 2020.

Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 1.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 2.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 3.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 4.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 5.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 6.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 7.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 8.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 9.jpg Japan Experience Tour 2020 - 10.jpg

Gonefishings likes this.