360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Courtesy of my friends at Anglers Pro Shop, really bad thing having them right next to me. $$$$$ I have to say they are the best, they know there products because they use them and they offer the best service.

Thanks for lunch Sami you guys are great

Glenn

Attachments

·
4,574 Posts
haha, damn, so it's like that, huh Glenn? lol :p btw, that video I took of Sami tying the "P.R." knot is hiliarous. I couldn't stop laughing to actually listen to what Sami is saying because of what Jose is saying in the background lol. He's awesome :D

Where will the new beauty spend most of it's time? On the Wei World?

·
2,835 Posts
Nice looking reel. I think it was a wise choice to choose the SW20000PG over the SW18000HG. Better all around gear ratio.

I still haven't gotten the urge to bite the bullet on the new model. I'm sure it will happen at some point. My reel budget got eaten up last night on ebay as I bought a very expensive item (non-fishing related). After searching for this item for over 23 years, it came up on ebay last week and I won the auction last night.

·
1,321 Posts
After searching for this item for over 23 years, it came up on ebay last week and I won the auction last night.

You've been looking for something for over 23 years, buying it ate up your tackle budget, and you're not gonna tell us what it is? Come on, spill it.

·
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You've been looking for something for over 23 years, buying it ate up your tackle budget, and you're not gonna tell us what it is? Come on, spill it.

No shit man, please elaborate. Thank you for your suggestion as well, Im happy with getting the 20000PG, the 18000 will wait

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
Nice looking reel. I think it was a wise choice to choose the SW20000PG over the SW18000HG. Better all around gear ratio.

I still haven't gotten the urge to bite the bullet on the new model. I'm sure it will happen at some point. My reel budget got eaten up last night on ebay as I bought a very expensive item (non-fishing related). After searching for this item for over 23 years, it came up on ebay last week and I won the auction last night.
yeah 23 years i gotta hear this:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.