is ther going to be a gem 08

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by fishologist, Jun 23, 2008.

1. fishologist

fishologist Member

with such a great trip last year i was wondering if there was any plans for a trip this year, i might be intrestred if so

2. Grescobia

Grescobia Senior Member

I have not heard of any GEM trip planned for this year or next

3. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

we decided to make it a trip to puerto vallarta instead. there are several from this site headed to p.v. in early october in search of large yellowfins....rick

p.s. we might have an opening for one or two more in the not to distant future.

4. jureal

jureal Senior Member

I will be in Pv in early Aug and again in early Sept. Will report if I do any good. :) :) :)

5. fishologist

fishologist Member

depends on price but as long as it isnt last minute

mcgolfer i never notices that you were from antlers, i used to go over there with a buddy of mine, i know all the gamewardens over there i went to school with mark hannah and eric barnes

6. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

depends on price but as long as it isnt last minute

mcgolfer i never notices that you were from antlers, i used to go over there with a buddy of mine, i know all the gamewardens over there i went to school with mark hannah and eric barnes

fishologist
    i have since moved to durant ok. as for the trip to puerto vallarta we still have one spot open on the oldtimers boat and we are still shopping around for rooms at this time. we are fishing 3 days and the price for the charter is 1100 per day plus tips if your interested. we are fishing 3 people on our boat so the fishing cost would be 1100 per person plus tips. we fished last year at this time frame and although the biggest tuna we caught was only 165lbs there were a few tuna's over 300lbs bought in during our time there....rick