360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed out Thursday to see if she is or not, I'm guesssing she's to busy eating and they are still out there. Anyone else heading out? I'll be on 68 Striper Recon....

·
3,720 Posts
I'm thinkin very seriously about it. I'd like to know that they were still around though. I heard that the fog and huge swells made it tough on sunday.I don't know if they are still around or not. I guess the only way to find out is to go. What's another day off work anyhow

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tuna were still on the bank as of yesterday, this was confirmed by a friend who's buddy is a commercial guy. Don't know about numbers, but they were breaking water.

Looks like a gorgous week ahead of us......

·
1,334 Posts
Yeah, just in time for deer season :( Hopefully I will get one tomorrow, then can wrap rods and maybe get to CC again!

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, just in time for deer season :( Hopefully I will get one tomorrow, then can wrap rods and maybe get to CC again!

Taz, it will be to warm to hunt this week, put the shotgun away and hunt something that fights back :D

good luck and get that big old 12 pointer

·
5 Posts
good luck on thursday todd, my boat is winterized and no vacation days left, i was out there last week, seen one pod above the northwest corner as we where fishing for cod and haddock shawn from ludlow mass

·
80 Posts
I would love to get out there one more time. I fished last Tuesday with a fever and then missed four days of work with the flu. With a short week coming up, it's kind of tough to let it go right now. Then there is the CTF Pollack Slam the week after, squeezing in some deer hunting here and there.

There were a lot of fish still there last week. By the way Todd, the docks are pulled at the Plymouth ramp. Not a problem unless you are going to launch solo...

·
Site Sponsor
31 Posts
that fat lady is a filthy whore, dont trust her!!

We took a 56" on thursday and a 69" on saturday. I saw HUNDREDS of breakng tuna on thursday. Go get that thanksgiving corker

·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that fat lady is a filthy whore, dont trust her!!

We took a 56" on thursday and a 69" on saturday. I saw HUNDREDS of breakng tuna on thursday. Go get that thanksgiving corker

Congrats on the tuna, we fished thursday and tried SWC, SEC, Peaked Hill, a little more north and only saw 3 tuna bust, we tried jigging, casting , trolling, live bait, basically everything in the book. We spent 8 hours looking and put about 100 miles on the boat with nothing to show except for a few cod and the endangered dogfish which seemed to follow us around all day...

·
Site Sponsor
31 Posts
Glen, id be happy to have you on board but i'm a troller, you would have to deal with my big dopey internationals! Unfortunately it looks like its blowing hard as far as the forecast will perdict. I wouldnt mind a december tuney.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts