Intro

Discussion in 'Pelagics' started by Steve/NH, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Steve/NH

Steve/NH Junior member

Hello;

I just became a member here. Brief intro about me and what I'm all about.
    I found this site by someone sending me a link regarding a question about splicing braid to braid. The idea's and options given here were mostly new to me and the other sites I post on so I figured you guys know your stuff.

I would say I'm a moderate striper junky but still have a lot to learn. Primarily fish the Plum Island, MA area but my heart and mind is always at Cape Cod. I jig wire, troll, cast plugs, etc..... for Stripers/blues. Cod/Haddock is always the game in May for me but Tuna is my new found love. 2 years ago I got the pleasure of witnessing him catch a 40 something inch Bluefin on light tackle which I had the honor of gaffing. I'll never forget it.

This year I'm setup with a 7' Shimano Tallus, anchored to a Shimano Spheros 14000 FB, A new fishfinder, a good load of plugs, jigs, and terminal tackle in hopes to do battle with my 1st baby bluefin.

Steve

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

Welcome to 360tuna Steve!

3. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

4. Van Wildonher

Van Wildonher Member

Leave while you still can!!!!!!!!

5. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Welcome aboard.

6. Steve/NH

Steve/NH Junior member

Thanks guys; I look forward to learning and sharing my experiences when I feel I can contribute something interesting. I have lots of questions so hopefully I don't come across as too much of a moron.:rolleyes:

7. VaRandy

VaRandy Site Sponsor

We love to have new guys join us from time to time to remind us of reality!

8. HWK

HWK Senior Member

Welcome!!!!

9. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

great deal with a new setup!

Welcome aboard, there are many guys here to help with great advice and of course experience... looking forward to your post!