If you lost, don't be a ***** and whine...

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by venicenporta, Jul 29, 2008.

1. venicenporta

venicenporta Guest

Congrat's to Mark and Jamie on the Outlaw! Why does the other Cap who I will not name feel it neccessary to call bullshit on any boat that outfishes him? He is a worldclass capitano and this bs should be beneath him in my opinion. It's like the 4th time this same crap has happened and that is his M.O. now it seems.

Mike

2. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

right on they have won something like 343k in poco and roc combined...looking at that other site, supposedly the accusers didnt do so spotless on the polygraph..

3. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Sorry guys, please fill us in on what are you guys talking about.

4. Bret

Bret Senior Member

TJ, the best I can gather from all of the posts that I have seen, is one capt accused the the outlaw team of switching anglers during the marlin fight...

Whats the story??

5. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

TJ, the best I can gather from all of the posts that I have seen, is one capt accused the the outlaw team of switching anglers during the marlin fight...

Whats the story??
    Not quite sure of what they were accused of, but the Reel Attitude, I think protested the Outlaw's win. So, today the two had to go to Corpus for official polygraph testing. From what I know the Outlaw passed with colors. About all I know hope that helps a little Minnow.

Kevin

6. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Dang Kev,

That new avatar is almost as nice as a stern shot of the Scat Cat!!

Are you guys talking about the Poco tournament? Or a different one?

DBG

7. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

Dang Kev,

That new avatar is almost as nice as a stern shot of the Scat Cat!!

Are you guys talking about the Poco tournament? Or a different one?

DBG
    Haha well I wouldnt go that far;)
    Rockport Offshore Challenge...and you can get the same one, it's up there in the generic avatar part haha

Kevin