I Love this Site!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & feedback' started by SteelingHeads, Mar 4, 2009.

1. SteelingHeads

SteelingHeads Senior Member

I have to tell the Administrators that I truly love this site! I have been involved in many other fishing sites, from Saltwater to Steelhead sites and this one has been my favorite by far! What I have seen all too many times on other sites is a core group of A-holes that will team up on anyone with a differing opinion. Really rude behavior in general. You just do not see that here. The guys here (all of them, experienced and inexperienced) seem to really want to help other people, and do not attack others for differing opinions. Just wanted to say "Great Job!" to the Adminstrators and the Board Members, and "Thank you"!

2. gman

gman Senior Member

Well glad to have you here, it is a great site

3. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Thank you for your kind words, we are very bless and lucky to have all these members that support this forum. Their willingness to teach and learn from each others makes this forum grow to the way it's now.

We hope this forum will be the place for all anglers to share their fishing experience, and learn from each others.

We appreciates each and every members for your support.

4. gman

gman Senior Member

TJ now all you need is some hot female fisherman here and it will be perfect LMAO

5. SteelingHeads

TJ now all you need is some hot female fisherman here and it will be perfect LMAO

We'll work on it this Summer!

6. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

We'll work on it this Summer!

You guys can work on it, I'll be gone fishin'... :D

7. SteelingHeads

Gotta come back to the docks sometime!!!!

8. gman

gman Senior Member

Glenn , we have one already dont you remember:D Fishlin:D

I dont ... where is she? haahhahahaha

9. gman

gman Senior Member

Priorities priorities

10. pametfisher

pametfisher Senior Member

I have to tell the Administrators that I truly love this site! I have been involved in many other fishing sites, from Saltwater to Steelhead sites and this one has been my favorite by far! What I have seen all too many times on other sites is a core group of A-holes that will team up on anyone with a differing opinion. Really rude behavior in general. You just do not see that here. The guys here (all of them, experienced and inexperienced) seem to really want to help other people, and do not attack others for differing opinions. Just wanted to say "Great Job!" to the Adminstrators and the Board Members, and "Thank you"!

I have only been participating at this site for 5 months. I agree with everything you've said. This is now my favorite site. (I posted some ideas on another site, got the treatment you mentioned, so deleted them all and haven't gone back.)

I want to second your Thank You to Admins, the Board, and Members! You do a great job.

11. hstsw

hstsw Senior Member

Great idea! Besides pink jigging gloves - we may have pink custom jigging rods :D

12. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

This is my favorite site.

13. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

I'm not sure how many fishing sites are located in Texas, but this one is my favorite. I was going to sign up on another one a few years back, but it wanted me agree that I would pay something like a hundred grand or quarter of a million if you were banned. Of course, I dis-agreed and never signed up.
    I figured anyone wanting me to agree to give them money for being banned was a control freak.

The West (left) coast sites can be very rude. They only fish the west coast way and aren't ready to listen to any other methods. I don't visit those sites much, but when I do, I always get some rude comment. Not being one to put up with being ganged up on by dozens of (left wing) fisherman, I give em hell back. They don't like it and the thread is usually deleted in a few hours. I go there after a tough day at work so I can let some steam off.:)

Now, don't get me wrong. I have PM-ed with a few very nice guys from the west coast. I think a lot of them are out of work and have nothing to do but criticize a screen name that isn't from their neck of the woods or doesn't have a extremely high post number next to it.

The east coast sites are a lot nicer. They don't post very often, but they do listen and are really getting into jigging and popping. I might be wrong, but I believe that a lot of east coast fisherman are tight asses. By that I mean they don't like to pull out their wallets for fishing trips. Because of this I think they aren't allowed to talk about party boats. The sites would lose to much revenue if they didn't have all those head boat ads to click on. They won't pay much for a fishing trip on the east coast. I guess all the Wall Street Guys don't fish. The Big E would never have a chance on the East coast.

14. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

MrBill,
    You are right. East Coast fishermen are tight asses including myself. :)
    But we have to be as we fish a lot. :) I can get 30 guys in a day sometimes in a few hours when I post about fishing charters on party boats. I think it is possible only on the East Coast. :)
    Many East Coast fishermen don't post much, but many fishermen on the East Coast fishermen I know are not afraid of spending mony for fishing.
    A fisherman I know go fishing around the world like Zane Gray, but he never go fishing with other fishermen. He charters the whole boat for himself and bring one photographer.

I had tough treatment a few times on the West Cosat websites, but there are also lots of good fishermen and nice person there.

It is amazing there are so many guys who want to help each other on this site. I feel I am very fortunate to get to know TJ, administrator of 360tuna and this site reflects his charactor.

15. d-a

d-a Senior Member

This is my favorite site.

I thought E-Bay was

d-a

16. crazyjigr

crazyjigr Senior Member

I thought E-Bay was

d-a
    Always the smart @$$ :)..

17. Bellyups

Bellyups Senior Member

This is a great site. I visit very few other sites as many have self riteous views, pitty stories, too heavy moderator policing, or whining. That is almost nonexistant here:). OTI and TJ are great! Glad to have you aboard!!

18. BFTMASTER

BFTMASTER Senior Member

Glenn , we have one already dont you remember:D Fishlin:D

I think "FISHLISH" was a 300# dude from Bangledesh. But on another site that I frequent, FLYFISHARKANSAS.COM, this cute lady posted for help in starting trout fishing. The regulars had alot of fun with that, then by surprise she ended up going fishing with one of the guides on the post. He put her on fish, and now she is well respected on the forum, especially after she posted pics holding some really nice Brown Trout.

I also enjoy this site. And have had fun learning and joking from these guys. Can't wait to head offshore with some of them.

KUDOS 360 Tuna!!!

19. BFTMASTER

BFTMASTER Senior Member

I'm starting to feel like the thread killer!!

Feel like I'm last one to comment on several threads!!

20. N2Tuna

N2Tuna Member

I enjoy this site because of the wealth of knowledge that is here. I don't post much but I read all the time. Each day I learn something new or at least see from new perspective. I have got to know a few people on this site and look forward to meeting more. Thanks for not bashing me and the other newbs with all our "what is a good cheap tuna rod and real" questions.