360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the cod mount today.
The gorgeous cod mount will be displayed at my shop permanently.
I saved Tim Tower's jig in a safe place, but I couldn't locate it.:?
Instead, I put a Solvkroken 40B Nickel jig for a time being until I find the original jig.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful mount is it a skin mount or a replica Kil, either way it came out great. what a horse
It is a skin mount.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
very nice Kil! Glad to be a part of that trip!

Angelo
Angelo,
The trip was hard to top. Excellent fishing with many excelllent cod fishermen. As offshore seabass fishing is closed this winter, I am going to arrange more cod trips.

·
580 Posts
very nice Kil! Glad to be a part of that trip!

Angelo

I second that, thanks Kil for arranging that trip, it was definitely one to remember. I had a cod close to 40lbs and on any other cod boat it would be a pool winner but that 71lber still seems to amaze me. I remember the girth and height being more than myself :p. I definitely have to check that one out again, will see you soon at your shop.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice Mr. Song! Congratulation on that nice cod.
It was caught by Capt Tim Tower of the Bunny Clark, Maine. :)
I was taking pictures when he caught the fish. :(

·
723 Posts
Kil,

The mount looks like it came out quite nice! If you recall, my friend Eric wanted to piggy-back with that taxidermist to get a replica done as he caught and released a fish of similar size fishing on my boat 2 years ago. He and Tim still like to argue about which fish was bigger!

Attachments

·
723 Posts
Kil,

The mount looks great! If you recall my friend Eric contacted you about getting a replica done by that Taxidermist as he caught a similar size Cod two years ago fishing with me. He and Tim still like to argue about which fish is bigger.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts