HPA popper/jig bag

Discussion in 'Fish Species and Techniques' started by ksong, Jul 23, 2009.

1. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

MrBill was right. The HPA popper storage bag is great. As I promised, I am going to sell HPA popper storage bags as well as other HPA bags.
    The Bags made in France is definitely one of the finest quality bags I can find. It looks nice as well as durable. The bags should be good for trolling lures as well as popping lures.

The retail price of the popper bag in Europe is 79 Euro dolloar which is about $110US. The retail price of the bag is not determined as there are still uncertain cost, but I hope I can sell below $110US.

There are many HPA products like jig bag, tackle bags or general purpose bags and all are waterproof. I am going to check most of HPA products soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BretABaker

BretABaker Guest

i agree, this is a very nice bag. Dan brought one with him to ICAST and I was quite impressed. The other HPA products were really nice as well. they have some day bags/dry bags and this small box that looked like a lunch box.

we put one OTI popper in each slot, rolled it up and it was still pretty small, surprisingly. it can usually fit around 2 poppers per slot depending on the size.

3. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

Yep, they are nice bags. I do own it and the storage is surprisingly of large capacity.

What a great price as well, you guys really need to see it to appreciate it.

4. MrBill

MrBill Senior Member

MrBill was right. The HPA popper storage bag is great.

When I first saw the two French anglers with the HPA popper bag in Panama, I asked to look inspect it. I liked it. After watching them toss it around in the boat and unroll it about fifteen times a day, I was more impressed. Then I found out they had used it on dozens of airline flights and still no issues with torn stitching. I've taken mine on about eight trips now. Looks and behaves as if it was still new.

The bag holds more than one would think. I have 59 lures in two bags. That's even with owner hook covers on each lure.:eek: One time about a month ago, I had just left town for a fishing trip and my wife called me on the cell.
    "Honey, you left a bedroll near the door". I turned around and picked it up.:)
    I now own two bags and have a third on the way.:)

If I started putting trolling lures in the bags, I'd need to become a distributer.:eek:

Attached Files:

• 27.jpg
      27.jpg
      File size:
      62.9 KB
      Views:
    • 28.jpg
      28.jpg
      File size:
      244.7 KB
      Views:
    • 30.jpg
      30.jpg
      File size:
      206.2 KB
      Views:
    • 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      File size:
      234.5 KB
      Views:
    • 32.jpg
      32.jpg
      File size:
      220.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Van Wildonher

Van Wildonher Member

I'm going to be watching for the price on these. Looks like I need one. Right now I have all of my "dreaming of big tuna lures" in two 3700 plano boxes, but they suck when you have to carry them.

6. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

Kilsong,

When do you think you will have these in stock? I would like two of them.

7. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Kilsong,

When do you think you will have these in stock? I would like two of them.
    . It doesn't take too long to get them. We are selecting other items to order at the same time. It seems they have pretty good interesting items.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. semipro

semipro Senior Member

Are these famous FU-FU bags from France?

9. fishyandy

fishyandy Member

10. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

11. Enoch

Enoch Senior Member

Yea and hanging jigs off the ceiling wouldn't pass well with the management either right?

Haha, that extra room would increase the storeroom by 300+ feet!

You can allwayas store stuff at my place :)

12. hamptonsurf

hamptonsurf Senior Member

where do you all get the bonnets for your hooks? I have only seen them big enough for parge freshwater sized hooks. Thanks.

13. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

where do you all get the bonnets for your hooks? I have only seen them big enough for parge freshwater sized hooks. Thanks.
    I'll get them soon.

14. bigscrnman

bigscrnman Senior Member

Hey Kil- Do the new bags come loaded with goodies?!?!?!?

15. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Hey Kil- Do the new bags come loaded with goodies?!?!?!?
    Yes, I can, but it cost a lot. :)

16. HuntinThaPain

HuntinThaPain Junior member

Do they hold the big OTI Poppers?

17. Eastern Tackle

Eastern Tackle Senior Member

Do they hold the big OTI Poppers?

I know that boat. Whats happening my friend.

18. RI Popper

RI Popper Senior Member

It looks like a good product. How long a lure will it hold? Some of my spooks are up to 8".

Armand

19. mythosbeer

mythosbeer Senior Member

It holds an 8" lure no problem. I can fit two 120g Maniac stickbaits in one pocket, with hooks.