360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be there Sept 24-27. How is the fishing in this area?

Thanks, Scott

·
1,086 Posts
Just down the coast is Ocean City and Cap May.
And are worth the drive even if just for a look.

I fished a few Charters out of Cape May in the early and mid 90's
So no recent reports. :eek:

You can fish Bay, Surf or Offshore down at that end of the state.

This is the backyard for alot of the east coast forum members so you
should get some good recent intel.

Kev

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts
thats a short 70miles from me.
we usually fish a little north or south from there.
right now, tuna, black seabass, is good possible catch.

the tuna bite just started here again pretty good.

feel free to give a call for some boats if you are looking to get out.
i think i am fishing that weekend.
but if it that trip doesnt work out. we could for sure get out.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Scott,
Which date can you fish ?
Good bluefin bites are going on just north of Atlantic City.
If you like to join me, let me know.

G

·
scott - i fished up there last weekend...we went out of ocean city, just south of AC.

the canyons may pick up so you could get on an overnighter as well. im sure guys here will steer you in the right direction :)

·
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul and Kilsong, I may be able to go fishing but will have to skip out on some meetings I have on the schedule. I should of planned an extra day. None the less, if the bite is wide open, I am on the water. Let me look at my schedule when I get home.

Scott

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Paul and Kilsong, I may be able to go fishing but will have to skip out on some meetings I have on the schedule. I should of planned an extra day. None the less, if the bite is wide open, I am on the water. Let me look at my schedule when I get home.

Scott
Bluefin are there, but they don't bite well everyday.
I probably go up to Cape Cod for big bluefin jigging/popping. If you like to join the trip, you are more than welcome.

·
Site Sponsor
4,162 Posts

Scott
keep in touch.
we are going tommorrow..the scallop boats are around..we are going to look under them for some fish.
also had a few other reports.
we will see what around.

·
271 Posts
We will be out this weekend... I will follow up with a report... Probably looking for bigger style bluefin down south of Cape may then shooting out the edge to do battle with the gladiator! ;) :D And maybe find some yellowfins and whites

·
74 Posts
We will be out this weekend... I will follow up with a report... Probably looking for bigger style bluefin down south of Cape may then shooting out the edge to do battle with the gladiator! ;) :D And maybe find some yellowfins and whites

swabby i miss u i have been working to much i goota make it out one more time this year.....i wanna fight the chot out of an anchor again....lol

·
271 Posts
swabby i miss u i have been working to much i goota make it out one more time this year.....i wanna fight the chot out of an anchor again....lol

Hahaha, You always know how to make me laugh!!! If we dont get out tuna fishing, there is always bass season :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts