How a Real Man deals with Hogs

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by Uncle Russ, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

I'm sending T.J. a WMV file on how a Real Man gets hogs off his place! He's going to load it onto the server, if I get it to him correctly.

Russ

2. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

Well, it ain't working. I'm not allowed to have it uploaded from this server, and when I try to paste the thing into a PM or even into an email to T.J. on this board, it won't paste. It's a great clip, though! You'll just have to believe old Uncle Russ.

3. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Try posting it to YOU Tube or one of the free video sights

4. BigMike

BigMike Guest

5. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Big Mike, is that a Walker? if it is, it's the biggest, buffest one I've ever seen!
    or is it a photo-shopped beagle! LOL
    Absolutely no finer sound in the Ozarks than a bunch of walkers trailin up a hollow!
    -Brian

6. Snagged

Snagged Senior Member

Mike,
    How's his voice?

7. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

In the video (looks like South Texas) the hunter gets down out of his stand, sneaks through the mesquite up on a small boar and kicks it right in the family jewels. The speed of the critter is amazing. I guess mine would be too. Better to see it than here an old fart tell about it, but what the Hell, I'm PC challenged. Randy can tell you that. But I was hell on an IBM mainframe: 47F0 C435!

Russ

8. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Russ, that is a funny video.. I have it on my desktop.. I tried loading it several times and it gets timed out...

9. BigMike

BigMike Guest

Hi Lite liner, fancy seeing you here.LOL
    That is a purple ribbin Walker.
    Voice? My neighbors hate me. They are 400ft away and on the other side of my garage. I have had complaints from 3/4 mile away.
    He has a habbit of trying and sometimes doing it of knocking over bears with a full run body shot.
    He is from PR Pee Wee Kowboy from PR BIg Bam BAm and PR Myers Daisey.
    The best pedigree you can get.
    I have three diferent litters for sale and that's the prize litter from him and My PR KC Mountain Music.Several 1 yr olds are over 80lbs. We go through 40lbs a day of high protine dog food.
    Plus vitamins.
    Hank on gasme can only be leashed with a germain style clench collar. Other wise he breaks leather leashes all the time.