Hmm...not many deer this week...

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by Earl, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Earl

Earl Senior Member

Not alot of deer on my cameras this week. Just a few. Wonder if all the rain made them not move so much. I think I may do a combo hog/varmint hunt next weekend as I have a boar that needs a wall hangin (never did that to one before) or at least some sort of mount - seems to have some decent cutters on him plus the bastage keeps messing with my feeder.

Next weekend I'll put up a 7' ladder/barrel platform feeder and see if his but can bother that one. Besides I need it moved out of where the dang water sloughs through there anyways - I can't believe how much rain we've had this year.

Also had a bobcat show up after my feeder coons.

We did get that blind up without too much trouble Bret, though it was mighty stressful hauling it in the truck not having done much of that before.

Earl

Attached Files:

2. Bret

Bret Senior Member

man, that boar is enormous.. you need to whack him.. Glad to see you got the stand up.

3. Earl

Earl Senior Member

I plan too - then maybe put his head on the wall in my study :) Dang pigs...

man, that boar is enormous.. you need to whack him.. Glad to see you got the stand up.