Hilarious GMan video

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Albiemanmike, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Albiemanmike

Albiemanmike Senior Member

2. lordhell

lordhell Moderator

haha, great video. you fellas look like ya'll had a blast out there!

3. justin080799

justin080799 Member

4. gman

gman Senior Member

ohhhhhhhh no. It was only a matter of time i guess. LMAO well we like to have fun is my only excuse. THANKS MIKE! what a friend hahah

5. gman

gman Senior Member

its a spoof on a bunch of things such as people running over fish, double wrapping lines while leadering, dropping down leaders, setting the hook to too hard ...and wearing a snowboarding helmet while fishing!

6. John_Madison CT

John_Madison CT Senior Member

Freakin' hilarious. I want to hang out with those guys.

Thanks for posting Mike.

7. Albiemanmike

My question Glen is why in hell did you have a snowboarding helmut in the boat in the first place not to mention those bangin' goggles........:D

8. gman

gman Senior Member

My question Glen is why in hell did you have a snowboarding helmut in the boat in the first place not to mention those bangin' goggles........:D

Ok here is the snowboarding helmet story ....

I realized quickly that I didnt like casting in all day in the heat in grundens they are too stiff and bulky for my liking ... so I bought a pair of GILL lightweight waterproof bibs (which i love). Dan aka Shoefish started bustin my balls telling me I was wearing a snowsuit!

HA HA HA HA EVERYONE LAUGHING AT GLENN!! real funny

I told him if he didnt lay off the next time I would wear a f*** snowboarding helmet, goggles and boots. Im a man of my word so I showed up with my sons snow boarding helmet & goggles. Boots stayed in the bag. I wore that helmet all day with goggles.

Bottom line. I had 4 fish that day, then I had 5 fish jigging on my next trip, guess what was on both trips ... the helmet

I dont leave home without it. It works even if I don't wear it and I just attach it to my travel bag on the boat

The end

9. spineyman

spineyman Senior Member

He had his beer goggles on.

10. Albiemanmike

Ok here is the snowboarding helmet story ....

I realized quickly that I didnt like casting in all day in the heat in grundens they are too stiff and bulky for my liking ... so I bought a pair of GILL lightweight waterproof bibs (which i love). Dan aka Shoefish started bustin my balls telling me I was wearing a snowsuit!

HA HA HA HA EVERYONE LAUGHING AT GLENN!! real funny

I told him if he didnt lay off the next time I would wear a f*** snowboarding helmet, goggles and boots. Im a man of my word so I showed up with my sons snow boarding helmet & goggles. Boots stayed in the bag. I wore that helmet all day with goggles.

Bottom line. I had 4 fish that day, then I had 5 fish jigging on my next trip, guess what was on both trips ... the helmet

I dont leave home without it. It works even if I don't wear it and I just attach it to my travel bag on the boat

The end

Far be it for me to question something that works.........................:eek:

11. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

Dude- that is by far, the funniest "hardcore" video I've ever seen!
    I was laughing so hard I sharted! that's right.........:eek:
    I swear I've got to fish w/ you guys!!!!
    Someday.....Someday.....
    tight lines, yankees!!!!
    -Brian

12. Gunsmoke

Gunsmoke Guest

That's some good stuff on that video. Fishing and having fun with friends is what it's all about. I flew into Hawaii a couple of days ago to get my passport stamped. I'll be here a couple of weeks. Your video reminds me of a day that I wish I would have taken a video camera.

I made a baseball game wager with a buddy. The wager was to stiff for the guy that lost the bet. He couldn't pay off the marker, so I gave him an out. He had to wear a pink bra and a Speedo one whole day of fishing.:eek: He opted to wear the bra and black Speedo instead of paying off the debt. He was a skinny little guy and I knew finding a pink bra with huge cups to fit him would be a problem. That Victoria Secret sales girl will never forget me. I wanted a live model.:cool: They don't do that.:mad: I bunch of bra's lined up on the floor didn't do it for me. So, I offered to go to a gentleman's club to bring in a model so I could see what the pink bra would really look like on a human being. The manager thought that was rather strange request. She suggested that I just buy a bunch and bring back the ones I didn't like for credit. That worked for me.

That pink bra turned out to be extremely expensive. I spent a lot of money at that strip joint having lap dance after lap dance with different girls wearing my newly purchased garments. I had a blast. I gave all but one pink bra to the girls at the club. Drinking and having numerous lap dances around lunch time tends to make you not return to work.:D

My deadbeat gambler friend thought he was going out on a sportfishing boat with a cabin. I'm no fool, I opted to take a CC for better exposure. I woke the deadbeat up and handed him his new outfit for the day. He didn't like it. I mixed him a Bloody Mary. After the second Bloody Mary, he put on his Speedo and pink bra. He looked really funny not wearing his normal fishing shorts and T shirt. That Speedo showed lots of unexposed skin that had never seen sunlight.

Instead of buying bait the day before, I stopped off at Fisherman's Wharf in Port Aransas to get bait and ice. That place is a madhouse in the early hours on a July weekend. Two party boats (Scat Cat and Wharf Cat) were loading up with at least 150 passengers for their daily run offshore. There was also about a dozen other boats waiting to fuel up and get supplies. A grown man sporting a pink bra in Texas at the docks isn't taken well by fishing patrons. I was all smiles and couldn't stop laughing as the comments became more obscene.:) I wanted to milk this moment as much as possible. I wanted this guy to pay for his debt with humiliation. I made that a 30 minute stop because I was enjoying it so much. I wanted to get as much attention as possible. I was hitting the horn, yelling for more ice, using a bull horn to get attention from other boats leaving the harbor. My plan was very effective.:)

The guy wearing the bra and Speedo had no where to hide and started hitting the beer cooler. He caught all sorts of verbal abuse that morning. At one point he told me he wanted to take off the bra and pay the debt. I said no. It's to late. Besides, I knew he didn't have the money. He was trying to work his way up the ladder with the wrong guy. :) You already have the bra on so how worse can it get.

Instead of going far offshore, I took him to the closest rig where at least twenty boats were fishing. The comments kept coming. Women with children on board small CC's were very upset and give him the most hell.:D I then made it a point to hit all the anchored shrimp boats close to shore where most inshore guys fish. The guys that work the shrimp boats really tore into him. Gay guys don't work on shrimp boats.

The deadbeat found a bottle of Rum in a compartment and started mixing it with beer.:confused: Around mid afternoon, he passed out on the bow of the boat. I emptied the all the empty beer cans on top of him and made the short run back to the port. He was out like a light. To top the day off and get some more attention, I came back to Fisherman's Wharf at prime time to refuel.:) A lot of people gather to watch the private charters and the head boats return. That took a long time as I let a few boats go ahead of me while I slowly pointed the bow so the people could see this deadbeat wearing his pink bra and his newly red skin around the Speedo.:) Lot's of pictures were taken of him by tourist and others.

Lesson learned. "Don't make a bet that you can't pay off".

13. firefisher

firefisher Junior member

14. kidflex

kidflex Senior Member

f'n hilarious! "gotta pass the rod" classic! well done boys.

15. TK_82

TK_82 Senior Member

haha...funny shiet...That helmet boi is a G!!!!

16. gman

gman Senior Member

f'n hilarious! "gotta pass the rod" classic! well done boys.

lmao there were a bunch of instant classics chip .... let him have it glenn, let him have it all .. hahahahah

17. Taz575

Taz575 Senior Member

That's classic!

We were up there this past Friday on a BFT trolling/groundfishing trip. One tuna took a swipe at a pogy and missed. When we went codfishing, we were razzing one of the guys. He hooked into a decent cod, maybe 15-20# tops and took a LONG time bringing it in. Like 10 minutes! And we were only like 125' down. We were asking if he wanted the Capt to back down on him, if he needed the harpon, or the bucket harness, or if he wanted to hand it off. We kept that up for several minutes until the guy started to bring it in. When he first hooked it, he just stood there with it for almost 3 minutes before he started reeling. Then he did a short pump, and half crank very slowly, he got maybe 5 or 6 full cranks in a minute, took FOREVER. Another guy hooked and had his cod of the same size in the boat before this guy was even close! Nothing like razzing a fishing buddy!

Of course, they were razzing me when I brought out those bright RED JM jigging gloves :)

18. Anuvat

Anuvat Senior Member

Dan(Shoefish): "It's ok, sometimes they get line shy, I'm gonna drop down to 15lbs floro", LMFAO. I piss in my pant everytime I watch that video. That and the blue fish on call.....classic.

19. toppuntawong

toppuntawong -- Tackle Ho --

I am glad that I get to fish with Gman before...it was EPIC!

20. gman

gman Senior Member

Dan(Shoefish): "It's ok, sometimes they get line shy, I'm gonna drop down to 15lbs floro", LMFAO. I piss in my pant everytime I watch that video. That and the blue fish on call.....classic.

Yeah what was the odds that the bluefish section never had to be edited all one continuos take. It all worked out from Dan pointing to fish, stopping, casting, hooking up, ending all on call.

It was funnier on the boat believe me