High Speed Trolling Technique

Discussion in 'Pelagics' started by Peteychov, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Peteychov

Peteychov Guest

As the august full moon has passed again I have heard of nice wahoo being caught of the south east coast of florida. Heard about a 102lb wahoo caught up in Stuart last week. Anyone have any details on that one? That being said I am looking forward to brushing the dust of my high speed trolling gear and getting ready for the start of Wahoo season. Bimini get ready:cheers: I wouldn't mind reliving this picture in a couple months.
    [​IMG]

2. rhale

rhale Senior Member

I know of 3 70+ pounders caught here off the Texas coast in the last couple of weeks. It seems like the wahoo bite is turning on..

3. d-a

d-a Senior Member

As the august full moon has passed again I have heard of nice wahoo being caught of the south east coast of florida. Heard about a 102lb wahoo caught up in Stuart last week. Anyone have any details on that one? That being said I am looking forward to brushing the dust of my high speed trolling gear and getting ready for the start of Wahoo season. Bimini get ready:cheers: I wouldn't mind reliving this picture in a couple months.
    [​IMG]

Nice Hoo, But theres not many floridians on here to help you out.

d-a