Hi from GOD's country NY

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by DoOver, Oct 8, 2009.

1. DoOver

DoOver Junior member

Hello fellows,
    I just found you guys. I mainly fish inshore, the Hudson in the spring for stripers and Westport Conn. the rest of the season. I have a 17' AquaSport. I would like to get a bigga boat, but that doesn't look to be in the cards right now. I am going to lerk around here, if you don't mind, and get to know you guys.
    Brian:D

2. SteelingHeads

SteelingHeads Senior Member

Hello fellows,
    I just found you guys. I mainly fish inshore, the Hudson in the spring for stripers and Westport Conn. the rest of the season. I have a 17' AquaSport. I would like to get a bigga boat, but that doesn't look to be in the cards right now. I am going to lerk around here, if you don't mind, and get to know you guys.
    Brian:D

Welcome Brian! I grew up in the same neck of the woods as you! Lots of fond memories catching stream trout and deer hunting in those rolling hills.

3. chf1949

chf1949 Senior Member

Welcome aboard!! This site is an encyclopedia of knowledge from some great fishermen. Enjoy!

butch

4. lite-liner

lite-liner troll enforcement Staff Member

lots of great folks here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    Welcome!

5. DoOver

DoOver Junior member

Welcome Brian! I grew up in the same neck of the woods as you! Lots of fond memories catching stream trout and deer hunting in those rolling hills.
    Hey SH,
    Trout was good this year, lots of water. Turkeys are every where. And the deer are getting hornie! It's great to be alive!
    Brian

6. DoOver

DoOver Junior member

Welcome aboard!! This site is an encyclopedia of knowledge from some great fishermen. Enjoy!

butch

Hi Butch, thanks for the welcome. I enjoy reading the reports and stories. Some how, when I make a report, it never sounds interesting. Some guys know how to tell a story!!
    Brian

7. DoOver

DoOver Junior member

lots of great folks here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    Welcome!
    Hi, LL,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Brian