Heru stick baits and poppers

Discussion in 'Jigging and Popping' started by Steve Badman, May 8, 2009.

1. Steve Badman

Steve Badman Junior member

Hi from Vanuatu in the south pacific. I noticed a few comments about these baits and poppers and want to contact the factory in Indonesia. Any have a web address or email address for this company?

2. mark stotesbury

mark stotesbury Senior Member

3. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

We can get them in the states.
    I don't know if our retailer ships to your area.
    But if enough good fishing reports are given.
    He has been known to hand carry to location
    for testing......:)

Attached Files:

4. A.whitman

A.whitman Senior Member

Kil sells them stateside. pm him he will help.

5. squidgie

squidgie Junior member

Fishyshop is good to buy from. I have bought plenty off him as he has them a lot cheaper than here in sydney. Never had any problems with my orders.

6. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

Kil sells them stateside. pm him he will help.

...........................................................................................
    Yes Kilsong Jigging World is our US Traveling retailer. ;)

7. A.whitman

A.whitman Senior Member

8. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Mark have you ever bought from this guys ? Prices are too good to believe.

The prices are good, however the shipping is outrageous. I was going to order 18 lures and the shipping was going to be $135!

d-a

9. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

That still isn't too bad though Doug. Shipping adds roughly $7.50 per lure and the lures are about $20 each, seems like a good deal. How much does Kilsong charge for a Cubera popper?

10. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

That still isn't too bad though Doug. Shipping adds roughly $7.50 per lure and the lures are about $20 each, seems like a good deal. How much does Kilsong charge for a Cubera popper?
    Frankly, you'd better off buying from him as I sell Cubera for $28.
    They sell way below my cost as I have to pay shipping charges, customs and excise tax. :confused:
    IT is like some OTI dealer sells Tuna Sniper popping under $250. :)
    Even I am in the tackle business less than a year, I saw so many crazy things already. It eventually hurt the manufacturer as no dealer is willing to promote the products if they can not sell locally.

11. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Kil,

None of OTI delaers sell Tuna Sniper for under $250, you know how much is dealer cost :).

12. fishingeek

fishingeek Senior Member

Frankly, you'd better off buying from him as I sell Cubera for $28.
    They sell way below my cost as I have to pay shipping charges, customs and excise tax. :confused:
    IT is like some OTI dealer sells Tuna Sniper popping under $250. :)
    Even I am in the tackle business less than a year, I saw so many crazy things already. It eventually hurt the manufacturer as no dealer is willing to promote the products if they can not sell locally.

Kilsong,

$28 for a Cubera Popper is a great price and I would rather buy from you. I will send you a PM as I wanted to stock up on some before the Tuna arrive here.

13. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

Kil,

None of OTI delaers sell Tuna Sniper for under $250, you know how much is dealer cost :).
    TJ, No, No. I didn't mean some dealer sell under $250. What I mean is the prices of the shop in Indonesia is LIKE someone sell OTI tuna sniper under $250. :)

14. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

ohh ic, sorry.

15. ksong

ksong SPONSOR

They are still good for decorating my shop. :)

[​IMG]

16. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Al

It wasn't just the cubera poppers I was ordering. It was some of the more expensive stick baits too.

I'm still looking to get some smaller wood poppers and stick baits.

d-a