360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Vanuatu in the south pacific. I noticed a few comments about these baits and poppers and want to contact the factory in Indonesia. Any have a web address or email address for this company?

·
1,086 Posts
We can get them in the states.
I don't know if our retailer ships to your area.
But if enough good fishing reports are given.
He has been known to hand carry to location
for testing......:)

Attachments

·
26 Posts
Fishyshop is good to buy from. I have bought plenty off him as he has them a lot cheaper than here in sydney. Never had any problems with my orders.

·
1,086 Posts
Kil sells them stateside. pm him he will help.

...........................................................................................
Yes Kilsong Jigging World is our US Traveling retailer. ;)

·
5,457 Posts
Mark have you ever bought from this guys ? Prices are too good to believe.

The prices are good, however the shipping is outrageous. I was going to order 18 lures and the shipping was going to be $135!

d-a

·
1,211 Posts
That still isn't too bad though Doug. Shipping adds roughly $7.50 per lure and the lures are about $20 each, seems like a good deal. How much does Kilsong charge for a Cubera popper?

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
That still isn't too bad though Doug. Shipping adds roughly $7.50 per lure and the lures are about $20 each, seems like a good deal. How much does Kilsong charge for a Cubera popper?
Frankly, you'd better off buying from him as I sell Cubera for $28.
They sell way below my cost as I have to pay shipping charges, customs and excise tax. :confused:
IT is like some OTI dealer sells Tuna Sniper popping under $250. :)
Even I am in the tackle business less than a year, I saw so many crazy things already. It eventually hurt the manufacturer as no dealer is willing to promote the products if they can not sell locally.

·
1,211 Posts
Frankly, you'd better off buying from him as I sell Cubera for $28.
They sell way below my cost as I have to pay shipping charges, customs and excise tax. :confused:
IT is like some OTI dealer sells Tuna Sniper popping under $250. :)
Even I am in the tackle business less than a year, I saw so many crazy things already. It eventually hurt the manufacturer as no dealer is willing to promote the products if they can not sell locally.

Kilsong,

$28 for a Cubera Popper is a great price and I would rather buy from you. I will send you a PM as I wanted to stock up on some before the Tuna arrive here.

·
SPONSOR
11,848 Posts
Kil,

None of OTI delaers sell Tuna Sniper for under $250, you know how much is dealer cost :).
TJ, No, No. I didn't mean some dealer sell under $250. What I mean is the prices of the shop in Indonesia is LIKE someone sell OTI tuna sniper under $250. :)

·
5,457 Posts

Al

It wasn't just the cubera poppers I was ordering. It was some of the more expensive stick baits too.

I'm still looking to get some smaller wood poppers and stick baits.

d-a

1 - 16 of 16 Posts