360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

HELP

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  SpecialK 
#1 ·
OK so I got my new Saragosa 18000. I wanted to get the drag washers out to measure for replacements.

When I took the drag knob off and starte pulling the spool the clip that hold in the washers was not in place well and it popped out letting all of the washers fall out. They all separated and now I do not know what order they go back in. Does it matter all that much? As long as there is a drag washer at the bottom is it ok?
The schematics do not show the washers. They call the whole spool the spool assembly. I am assuming this would be similar to a Spheros drag wash!
HELP!
-k

#5 ·
if its like the spheros, you have the first washer against the spool, then a metal, then a washer, then a metal- etc.
Thats what I think.
It hass the little metal washers with "ears" I think you have to split it up evenly where each drag washer is creating its own friction...
i may have it figured out.
I sent a pm to Bantam on 2cool to see if he could get some real reel schematics for me.
Doesnt really make sense to send shcematics with a reel if it only gives yousome of the parts...
-K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.