Help wanted...

Discussion in 'Tackle and Rigging' started by Uncle Russ, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

OK. I have already admitted that I am a mechanical klutz. If I were to buy a long arm for the handle on my ATD 12 would one of you guys going on the 76 hour trip in July have the tools to help me change it out? Ain't no way I'm doing it by myself--you have to take off the shift button. When one of you guys goes into an easy explanation of how to rebuild a reel, my eyes glass over. I'm like that guy on the commercial holding a spatula while the surgeon says: "Now make a 4 inch incision between the fourth and fifth abdominal muscles." I might even buy a new ATD handle for the Twin Spin 30 if someone is willing to help. Thanks.

Russ

2. Fishhead56

Fishhead56 Senior Member

Have you tried staying at Holiday inn express?
    It seems to do wonders for others. I mean I've
    seen it on TV so I know it works.

If you need a handle changed on a Penn Senator
    I'm your man.:eek:

K2

3. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Bring it on the trip, I will change it for you.

4. d-a

d-a Senior Member

Uncle Russ

Where did you get the handles from?

d-a

5. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

Thanks, TJ. Will do.

Russ

6. Uncle Russ

Uncle Russ Senior Member

d.a.--I'm very sorry. I did not mean in any way to ignore your post--just overlooked it. You can buy any of the parts directly from Accurate--a guy named Matt is especially helpful and will talk to you as long as you need, then take the order. I don't have the phone number handy, but you can find it at accuratefishing.com.

Russ

7. d-a

d-a Senior Member

d.a.--I'm very sorry. I did not mean in any way to ignore your post--just overlooked it. You can buy any of the parts directly from Accurate--a guy named Matt is especially helpful and will talk to you as long as you need, then take the order. I don't have the phone number handy, but you can find it at accuratefishing.com.

Russ

No need to apoligize. A little searching and I found it.

d-a