360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
418 Posts
I need to get a date for next season. Tell him to keep wackin the fish and I will be down to visit him next year. Soon he will be capt jim and on the payroll.

·
2,835 Posts
Wacker. Glad to hear you nailed a 50# rooster. Please for the sake of God, get to the airport 3 hours early. All these cruise lines dump thousands of people off in buses and cause 2 hour delays. I missed my flight this morning at 10am.:mad: because I was in line for over 2 freaking hours.

I had to pull out my wallet and bribe someone to get my arse back home. I also had to buy another full price ticket:eek: It's freaking midnight and I'm at the Houston airport. I'm going to take a cab back to San Antonio, because I can't find a freaking rental car.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
1,699 Posts
uh oh, my flight leaves pretty early on that friday. i hope i make it.

Bret, we are being dropped of at airport around midnight the night before we leave.. That way we can check our stuff and clear customs and then crash and wait for the plane..

It will take Wacker a day or two to get back on South tex time.....looking forward to the trip summary from wacker and Mr Bill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts