360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
As long as people will pay whatever they ask for their rods they have no reason to make an attempt to provide quality components. They will push to get as much money as they can from their products.
They went from longer rod blanks with torzite guides to shorter rods with alconite guides for the same money, great for them but not for the customer

·
2,286 Posts
I'm trying to figure out the Hearty Rise rod mystique. The SPJ3S has pretty much sold out the entire inventory it seems except for a shop in France and I've been wondering why. The previous R series rod is still everywhere, I know for myself that watching the video convinced me to buy one especially since I broke the TR Gravitate first time out. I couldn't find anything that called the 3S a limited edition but seeing how fst the vanished off the shelves makes me wonder.

·
Retired Member
5,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They updated the listing with some videos of the rod in action earlier today or yesterday I think. To me it looks pretty similar to the S, but with maybe a little bit more backbone?
Tip size seems the same on the power zero between the sj3r and sj3se but the butt section seems to be a little thicker. So having more backbone makes sense

Benny

1 - 20 of 52 Posts