Headed Out...Finally

Discussion in 'HUNTING' started by Pope, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Ross has been taunting me with the reports and photos. Now it is my turn. Headed to the "duck hole" this weekend. Hope to have a good report now that mid-terms are behind me. Had to give up opening weekend to the books, but NOW IT IS MY TURN!

2. Minnow

Minnow Administrator

Good luck Pope.

When is my turn ? :D

3. jojo

jojo Member

Pope,if you want to try out my Beretta 391 let me know .I never shot this gun and it has all the chokes you need (I think I shoot it once??)

4. Pope

Pope Senior Member

TJ, yiu are always welcome.
    Jojo, that is way too much of a gun for me. I really appreciate it, but I get nasty and I can't afford to drop that one in drink. Thanks though. Where have you been?

5. Bret

Bret Senior Member

good luck this weekend., quack quack!!!

6. mcgolfer

mcgolfer Guest

brandon
    i am driving to lubbock this friday. i will help your duck hunting out by honking at every stock tank i pass and that should scare the ducks over to you. you should limit out in the first 15 minutes and be back home with in an hour.....rick

7. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Thanks Rick. I would like to get home early and get some needed rest. its been a long two weeks for me. Have fun on the Great Plains!

8. Pope

Pope Senior Member

Bret-

I want to see some crazy horns from that oryx this weekend. Have fun in New Braunfels.

9. jojo

jojo Member

Pope, I've been here.The offer still stands on the gun .The guns cherry needs to be POPPED anyway I'm getting ready for my tuna run on the Big E.
    I've benn practicing making those assist hooks and trying to firgure out all this tuna stuff .

BUT my MASTER TJ has been help this young crasshopper

10. Bret

Bret Senior Member

Brandon, I will take some pics, but the horns will be at the taxidermist for a while.