have any broken rod pics ?

Discussion in '360 Degrees Lounge' started by thenewkid, Jan 15, 2008.

1. thenewkid

thenewkid Senior Member

Does anyone have any pics of broken rods.... need them for a project, any help is appreciated thanks in advance.

2. TeamOso

TeamOso Senior Member

i culda practically sent u a pic of a broken rod...but i returned it and they gave me store credit wish i wuld saw this sooner and i wulda sent u the thing as a tangible show....they only gave me credit for what they cost at clearance 15 buks pshhhh good luck

3. DeepBlueGulf

DeepBlueGulf Senior Member

Check with Mr. Bill, he should have some! If not, just give him a few weeks, he'll break Something! If not, go fishing with Gunsmoke and take a camera, you'll probably see some broken rods. Just get the pictures before they burn the stuff.

DBG

4. SpecialK

SpecialK Super Moderator

Check with Mr. Bill, he should have some! If not, just give him a few weeks, he'll break Something! If not, go fishing with Gunsmoke and take a camera, you'll probably see some broken rods. Just get the pictures before they burn the stuff.

DBG
    I am still waiting for the wall of shame pics...:)

5. Mitchw123456

Mitchw123456 Senior Member

I'm assuming you are wanting offshore type broken rods? I have plenty of broken trout rod pics but I returnall of my offshore rods and get another one!