360 Tuna Fishers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone delt with this French tackle shop in the past? If so how did it go? I placed an order for a HRSPH3 P2 on the second of February, they confirmed payment on the 4th and gave me a tracking number. Here I am ten days later and the USPS package tracking hasn't move beyond "Origin Post is preparing shipment" and the French Colissimo shipper tracking says "It is ready to leave France and it will be given to the carrier for forwarding". I could be wrong but it should have moved along the postal pipeline in ten days. Getting to the point where I'll call my credit card company and ask them to cancel payment.

1,060 Posts
Were you able to track its progress in transit?
for this particular shipment it was really weird. From Taiwan DHL to Cincinnati DHL hub than was there for few days. Took the truck (I assumed) to Mississauga Ontario Canada and was there for a few hours and went back down New York. Package sat there few day and than back north towards me. When package arrived, tracking was still showing “
Arrived at Delivery Facility in ONTARIO
SERVICE AREA - CANADA” 🥺 🥺

ps Mississauga Ontario 30 minutes away from me :rolleyes:

· Retired Member
5,860 Posts
for this particular shipment it was really weird. From Taiwan DHL to Cincinnati DHL hub than was there for few days. Took the truck (I assumed) to Mississauga Ontario Canada and was there for a few hours and went back down New York. Package sat there few day and than back north towards me. When package arrived, tracking was still showing “
Arrived at Delivery Facility in ONTARIO
SERVICE AREA - CANADA” 🥺 🥺

ps Mississauga Ontario 30 minutes away from me :rolleyes:
From 30 minutes away to another country. Makes perfect sense. Lol

Benny

42 Posts
I almost did. They were more than happy to help with questions over the phone. The only reason i didn't order was a went we saltiga from another vender. shipping can take close to two especially if usps is involved. heck usps seems to do the same thing with not updating tracking until it arrives at your door. has happened to me 3 times and that was for sending and receiving in the states. i wouldn't worry too much yet.

353 Posts
I placed two orders with them recently and the first one arrived quickly but the second one was similar to what you're seeing. It took a little longer but I figured it was probably covid related and sure enough once the tracking finally updated after a week or so it arrived quickly thereafter.

2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I placed two orders with them recently and the first one arrived quickly but the second one was similar to what you're seeing. It took a little longer but I figured it was probably covid related and sure enough once the tracking finally updated after a week or so it arrived quickly thereafter.
Two weeks so far and the update status hasn't changed.

2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My latest update is that I don't have one. The French carrier tracking status has been the same for the last 18 days. The USPS tracking system says that as soon as the package hits the system here they will send me tracking and delivery date info. Kind of slow in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts